Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology
|Director||Syed Masood Raza|
|Affiliations||Higher Education Commission of Pakistan|
Association of Commonwealth Universities
Pakistan Engineering Council
Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology (PIMSAT) is a private institution with its main campus in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. It is not recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
Recognition and charter
It is not recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
Open for admissions w.e.f 10-06-2017
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has stopped four universities from giving admissions to students in any degree programme, owing to academic irregularities and mismanagement.
These institutions include Preston Institute of Management Sciences and Technology, Karachi, Imperial College of Business Studies, Lahore, Global Institute, Lahore, and Al-Khair University, AJK.
“We banned the institutions from offering admissions in the recent pasts, but they are violating the ban, so we issued this warning today,” Chairman HEC Dr. Mukhtar Ahmed told Dawn. Ref: https://www.dawn.com/news/1353592
- Faisal Sabzwari is a member of the Provincial Assembly of Sindh, Pakistan.
- Higher Education Commission of Pakistan
- Pakistan Engineering Council
- List of Universities in Pakistan
- "List of Illegal/Fake Institutions in Punjab". Hec.gov.pk. Higher Education Commission, Pakistan. Retrieved 2020-02-12. Unknown parameter
- PIMSAT Karachi official website
- HEC Recognized Universities and Degree Awarding Institutions
- Chartered Institutions under Charter Inspection and Evaluation Committee
This article "Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.