Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr
February 13, 1997 (age 21)
Early life[edit | edit source]
Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. was born on February 13, 1997 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. He is the first born child of Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe. He was subsequently nicknamed Prince. He is the eldest of Michael Jackson's three children. His sister, Paris Jackson, a model, actress and singer was born in 1998. Their younger brother, Prince Michael Jackson II was born in 2002.
On June 25, 2009, Prince's father died at 50 years of age. Prince and his siblings were raised by their grandmother, Katherine Jackson following their father's death.
Personal life[edit | edit source]
In an interview following his father's death, his mother Debbie Rowe confirmed she was impregnated through artificial insemination, leading to speculation over who Prince and Paris' biological father may be. 
Following the death of Prince's grandfather, Joe Jackson in 2018, Prince defended his late grandfather from criticism, implying that his kids would not have turned out as successful as they did if it wasn't for Joe Jackson's strictness. He suggested that they would have wound up in gangs if Joe Jackson had not been strict with them. 
Filmography[edit | edit source]
Television[edit | edit source]
|2003||Living with Michael Jackson||Himself||TV special documentary|
|2009||Michael Jackson Memorial Service||Himself||A live telecast of the public memorial service for her father, Michael Jackson.|
|2010||The 52nd Annual Grammy Awards||Himself||TV special|
|Oprah Winfrey Show||Himself||All New! A World Exclusive: Oprah Talks to Michael Jackson's Mother, Katherine, and Visits with His Children|
|2012||Oprah's Next Chapter||Himself||Episode dated June 11, 2012|
References[edit | edit source]
- "Prince Jackson". Biography. Retrieved 24 August 2018.
- People – Manchild Has Boy Child, Time, February 24, 1997
- "Last Will Of Michael Joseph Jackson". The Smoking Gun. Retrieved September 20, 2009.
- "Michael Jackson's Kids Paris & Prince Enroll At The Buckley School". HuffPo. New York City: Huffington Post Media Group. October 27, 2010. Archived from the original on October 3, 2013. Retrieved September 15, 2013.
- Debbie Rowe: Michael Is Not Kids’ Biological Dad, I Don’t Want Them
- Prince Jackson says critics of late grandpa Joe ‘won’t ever be as great’
[edit | edit source]
This article "Prince Jackson" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Prince Jackson. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.