|This article is part of a series on|
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
the European Union
Pro-EU political parties
- EU: Democracy in Europe Movement 2025
- EU: Volt Europa
Within the EU
- Austria: Austrian People's Party, Social Democratic Party of Austria, The Greens – The Green Alternative, NEOS – The New Austria, Volt Austria
- Belgium: Reformist Mouvement, Open Flemish Liberals and Democrats, Socialist Party, Socialist Party Differently, Christian Democratic and Flemish, Humanist Democratic Centre, Ecolo, Green, Democratic Federalist Independent, Volt Belgium
- Bulgaria: Yes, Bulgaria!, Union of Democratic Forces, Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria, Democrats for a Strong Bulgaria, Bulgarian Socialist Party (factions), Volt Bulgaria, Republicans for Bulgaria, Stand Up.BG, United People's Party, Bulgaria for Citizens Movement, Movement 21, There Is Such a People
- Croatia: Croatian Democratic Union, Social Democratic Party of Croatia, Croatian Peasant Party, Croatian People's Party – Liberal Democrats, Civic Liberal Alliance, Istrian Democratic Assembly, People's Party - Reformists
- Cyprus: Democratic Rally, Democratic Party, Movement for Social Democracy, Citizens' Alliance
- Czech Republic: ANO 2011, Christian and Democratic Union – Czechoslovak People's Party, Czech Pirate Party, Czech Social Democratic Party, TOP 09, Mayors and Independents, Green Party
- Denmark: Danish Social Liberal Party, Social Democrats, Venstre, Conservative People's Party, Volt Denmark
- Estonia: Estonian Social Democratic Party, Estonian Reform Party, Estonian Greens, Pro Patria and Res Publica Union, Estonian Free Party
- Finland: Centre Party, National Coalition Party, Social Democratic Party of Finland, Green League, Swedish People's Party of Finland
- France: La République En Marche!, Democratic Movement, The Republicans, Socialist Party, Public Place, Europe Ecology – The Greens, Radical Movement, Union of Democrats and Independents, Volt France
- Germany: Alliance '90/The Greens, Christian Democratic Union, Christian Social Union in Bavaria, Social Democratic Party of Germany, Free Democratic Party, Die PARTEI, Volt Germany
- Greece: New Democracy, Syriza, Movement for Change, Union of Centrists, Democratic Left, Movement of Democratic Socialists
- Hungary: Democratic Coalition, Jobbik, Hungarian Socialist Party, Momentum Movement, Dialogue for Hungary, Hungarian Liberal Party, New Start, Civic Conservative Party
- Ireland: Fine Gael, Fianna Fáil, Labour Party, Social Democrats, Green Party, Sinn Féin
- Italy: Democratic Party, Forza Italia, More Europe, Italia Viva, Volt Italy
- Latvia: Unity, Latvian Development, Movement For!, New Conservative Party, The Progressives
- Lithuania: Homeland Union, Social Democratic Party of Lithuania, Liberal Movement, Labour Party, Freedom Party
- Luxembourg: Christian Social People's Party, Luxembourg Socialist Workers' Party, Democratic Party, The Greens, Volt Luxembourg
- Malta: Nationalist Party, Labour Party (factions), AD+PD
- Netherlands: Democrats 66, People's Party for Freedom and Democracy, Labour Party, Christian Democratic Appeal, GroenLinks, Volt Netherlands
- Poland: Civic Platform, .Modern, Polish People's Party, New Left, Your Movement, The Greens, Union of European Democrats, Polish Socialist Party
- Portugal: Social Democratic Party, Socialist Party, People–Animals–Nature Party, LIVRE, Liberal Initiative, Volt Portugal
- Romania: National Liberal Party, Save Romania Union, Freedom, Unity and Solidarity Party, People's Movement Party, Democratic Union of Hungarians in Romania, PRO Romania
- Slovakia: Ordinary People and Independent Personalities, Progressive Slovakia, TOGETHER - Civic Democracy, For the People, Direction - Social Democracy, Christian Democratic Movement, Most-Híd, Voice – Social Democracy
- Slovenia: List of Marjan Šarec, Modern Centre Party, Democratic Party of Pensioners of Slovenia, Social Democrats, New Slovenia, Party of Alenka Bratušek, Slovenian People's Party
- Spain: People's Party, Spanish Socialist Workers' Party, Citizens, Equo, Basque Nationalist Party, Volt Spain
- Sweden: Swedish Social Democratic Party, Moderate Party, Centre Party, Liberals, Christian Democrats, Volt Sweden
Outside the EU
- Albania: Democratic Party of Albania, Socialist Party of Albania, LSI, Libra Party, Social Democratic Party of Albania, Republican Party of Albania, Unity for Human Rights Party
- Armenia: Armenian Democratic Liberal Party, Bright Armenia, European Party of Armenia, For The Republic Party, Free Democrats, Heritage, Liberal Democratic Union of Armenia, National Progress Party of Armenia, People's Party of Armenia, Union for National Self-Determination, Republic Party, Rule of Law, Sasna Tsrer Pan-Armenian Party, Social Democrat Hunchakian Party, Sovereign Armenia Party
- Azerbaijan: Republican Alternative Party
- Belarus: Belarusian Christian Democracy, BPF Party, United Democratic Forces of Belarus, Belarusian Liberal Party of Freedom and Progress, United Civic Party of Belarus, Belarusian Social Democratic Party (Assembly), Belarusian Social Democratic Assembly
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: Social Democratic Party of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Party of Democratic Progress, Union for a Better Future, Democratic Front, Our Party, Independent Bloc
- Georgia: Georgian Dream, European Georgia, National Movement, Free Democrats, Republican Party of Georgia, Georgian Labour Party, Lelo for Georgia, Solidarity Alliance of Georgia
- Iceland: Social Democratic Alliance, Bright Future, Reform Party
- Moldova: Liberal Democratic Party, Democratic Party, Liberal Party, European People's Party, Party of Action and Solidarity, Pro Moldova, People's Party of the Republic of Moldova
- Montenegro: Democratic Party of Socialists of Montenegro, Social Democratic Party of Montenegro, DEMOS, United Reform Action, Democratic Montenegro, Socialist People's Party, Liberal Party, Social Democrats, Bosniak Party, Civis
- North Macedonia: Social Democratic Union, BESA, New Social Democratic Party, Democratic Union for Integration, Alliance for Albanians, Liberal Democratic Party, VMRO-NP
- Norway: Conservative Party, Labour Party, Liberal Party
- Russia: Yabloko, People's Freedom Party, Green Alternative
- Serbia: Democratic Party, Social Democratic Party, Liberal Democratic Party, Movement of Free Citizens, People's Party, New Party, Serbian Progressive Party, Social Democratic Party of Serbia, Party of Freedom and Justice, Together for Serbia, Serbia 21, Civic Democratic Forum, Party of Modern Serbia, Movement for Reversal
- Switzerland: Social Democratic Party of Switzerland, Green Party of Switzerland, Green Liberal Party of Switzerland
- Turkey: Democracy and Progress Party, Democratic Left Party, Democrat Party, Good Party, Liberal Democratic Party, Peoples' Democratic Party, Republican People's Party
- Ukraine: Servant of the People (disputed), Fatherland, European Solidarity, Voice, Self Reliance, Ukrainian People's Party, Our Ukraine, European Party of Ukraine, People's Front
- United Kingdom: Labour Party (factions), Liberal Democrats, Green Party of England and Wales, Plaid Cymru, Scottish National Party, Social Democratic and Labour Party, Scottish Greens, Women's Equality Party, Alliance Party of Northern Ireland, Green Party Northern Ireland, Sinn Féin, Mebyon Kernow, Alliance EPP: European People's Party UK, Left Unity, Renew Party, Volt United Kingdom, Animal Welfare Party
Multinational European partnerships
- Council of Europe: an international organisation whose stated aim is to uphold human rights, democracy, rule of law in Europe and to promote European culture. It has 47 member states, with approximately 820 million people.
- Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe: the world's largest security-oriented intergovernmental organization, with 57 participating states mostly in Europe and the Northern Hemisphere.
- Paneuropean Union: the oldest European unification movement.
- Eastern Partnership
- European Federalist Party
- European Union as an emerging superpower
- Euronest Parliamentary Assembly
- Federalisation of the European Union
- Pan-European identity
- Politics of Europe
- Potential enlargement of the European Union
- Pulse of Europe Initiative
- United States of Europe
- Volt Europa
Others articles of the Topics Europe AND Politics : List of diplomatic missions in Artsakh
Others articles of the Topic European Union : European Capitals and Cities of Sport Federation, Jeremias Nussbaum, Giorgos Georgiou (Cypriot politician), Outline of Spain, The European University of Technology, Military equipment of the European Union, SPECQUE
Others articles of the Topic Europe : Timeline of European automobiles, Outline of Akrotiri and Dhekelia, Borders of Russia, ABBA, Kent, 2021 Onești stabbing, Lurento
Others articles of the Topic Politics : Ahmad Al-Shahhat, 2017 dismissal of U.S. attorneys controversy, Living presidents of Bolivia, Living presidents of the United States, Joe A. Guerra, John M. Robinson (Louisiana judge), Princella Smith
- Gowland, David. Britain and the European Union. Taylor & Francis, 2016. p.109
- Sadurski, Wojciech. Spreading Democracy and the Rule of Law?. Springer Science & Business Media, 2006. pp.51, 55
- Krisztina Arató, Petr Kaniok (editors). Euroscepticism and European Integration. Political Science Research Centre Zagreb, 2009. p.40
- "Austrian People's Party (ÖVP)". The Democratic Society. Archived from the original on 6 July 2017. Retrieved 16 December 2015. Unknown parameter
- Ton Notermans (January 2001). Social Democracy and Monetary Union. Berghahn Books. p. 203. ISBN 978-1-57181-806-5. Search this book on
- "Austria's Freedom Party sees vote rise". BBC News. 25 May 2014. Retrieved 25 May 2014.
- Almeida, Dimitri (107). The Impact of European Integration on Political Parties: Beyond the Permissive Consensus. Routledge. p. 107. Search this book on
- Nathaniel Copsey; Tim Haughton (2009). The JCMS Annual Review of the European Union in 2008. John Wiley & Sons. p. 56. ISBN 9781405189149. Retrieved 16 December 2015. Search this book on
- Richard Davis Anderson (2001). Postcommunism and the Theory of Democracy. Princeton University Press. p. 147. ISBN 0691089175. Retrieved 16 December 2015. Search this book on
- Donatella M. Viola (2015). Routledge Handbook of European Elections. Routledge. p. 639. ISBN 9781317503637. Retrieved 16 December 2015. Search this book on
- Tsolova, Tsvetelia (17 March 2017). "Socialists say Bulgaria pays high price for EU's Russia sanctions". Reuters.
- "Цветан Цветанов оглави "Републиканци за България", заместник е Павел Вълнев". bnr.bg.
- "Statut" (PDF). HDZ. Archived from the original (PDF) on 15 December 2017. Retrieved 7 October 2017. Unknown parameter
- "Evropa je prostorem společných hodnot". KDU-ČSL. 10 Dec 2015. Retrieved 1 October 2017.
- Předseda Pirátů Bartoš: Nejsme vítači migrantů a jít do vlády se nebojíme. Novinky.cz. Published on September 10, 2017
- "Česko by bez pomoci EU mohlo být popelnicí Evropy, míní Chmelař". ČSSD. 28 July 2017. Retrieved 29 September 2017.
- "VOLEBNÍ PROGRAM 2017". TOP09. Retrieved 1 October 2017.
- "Zelení: Evropa musí zahájit jednání o své federalizaci - Strana zelených". Zeliní. 24 June 2016. Archived from the original on 2 October 2017. Retrieved 1 October 2017. Unknown parameter
- Claudia Hefftler; et al. (2015). The Palgrave Handbook of National Parliaments and the European Union. Palgrave Macmillan. p. 286]. ISBN 9781137289131. Retrieved 16 December 2015. Search this book on
- "EU". Social Demokratiet. Retrieved 1 October 2017.
- "Europæisk Samarbejde". Venstre. Retrieved 1 October 2017.
- "EU-Politik - Det Konservative Folkeparti". Det Konservative Folkeparti. Retrieved 1 October 2017.
- "Riigikogu 2015 programm". Sotsiaal Demokraadid. Retrieved 1 October 2017.
- "EU-Aufklärung im Satire-Kostüm". Deutschlandfunk Kultur. Retrieved 25 April 2019.
- "PPS - Deklaracja ideowa PPS". www.naszpps.ppspl.eu.
- "Romania – Europe Elects".
- "SMC" (PDF). Stranka Mira Cerarja. Retrieved 8 October 2017.
- "Program Socialne demokracije" (PDF). Social Democrats (Slovenia). Retrieved 8 October 2017.
- "About". Nova Slovenija. Archived from the original on 9 October 2017. Retrieved 8 October 2017. Unknown parameter
- "Program". Zavezništvo. Archived from the original on 9 October 2017. Retrieved 8 October 2017. Unknown parameter
- "Temeljna načela SLS". Slovenian People's Party. Retrieved 8 October 2017.
- "Cooperation with the European Union". Retrieved 23 October 2018.
- Krekling, David Vojislav (27 September 2020). "Venstre går inn for at Norge skal bli medlem i EU". NRK.
- Mohdin, Aamna (27 August 2019). ""Labour is the party of Remain" - Keir Starmer". The Guardian. Retrieved 1 May 2020.
- "Protect Britain's place in Europe". Retrieved 29 September 2017.
- Stone, Jon (25 June 2016). "Liberal Democrats pledge to keep Britain in the EU after next election". The Independent. Retrieved 29 September 2017.
- Mason, Rowena (14 March 2016). "Green party 'loud and proud' about backing Britain in Europe". The Guardian. Retrieved 29 September 2017.
- "Stay in EU to solve its problems, Plaid Cymru says". BBC News. 10 February 2016. Retrieved 29 September 2017.
- "Brexit Section". Plaid Cymru / Party of Wales. Retrieved 29 September 2017.
- Carrell, Severin (3 March 2016). "Scotland to campaign officially to remain in the EU". The Guardian. Retrieved 29 September 2017.
- McDonnell, Alasdair (10 June 2016). "McDonnell Brexit Address". Social Democratic and Labour Party (SDLP). Retrieved 29 September 2017.
- Greer, Ross (22 February 2016). "Now is the time to fight to stay in Europe ... and to reform it from the left, not the right as Cameron plans". Green Party of Scotland. Retrieved 29 September 2017.
- Walker, Sophie (26 July 2018). "Overconfident men brought us Brexit. It's not too late for women to fix it". The Guardian. Opinion. Retrieved 24 August 2018.
- Hughes, Brendan (22 February 2016). "EU referendum: Where Northern Ireland parties stand". The Irish News. Retrieved 7 October 2017.
- "Green Party Manifesto (2017, Westminster)" (PDF). Green Party Northern Ireland. Archived from the original (PDF) on 27 August 2018. Retrieved 7 October 2017. Unknown parameter
- Bradfield, Philip (1 January 2021). "Brexit: Restoration of sovereignty 'a pyrrhic victory' says Sinn Fein". News Letter. Retrieved 27 May 2021.
- "A reformed Europe - Policies and Manifesto". Mebyon Kernow. Retrieved 7 October 2017.
- "What we believe". UK European People's Party. Retrieved 7 October 2017.
- "International". Left Unity. Retrieved 7 October 2017.
- MacAskill, Andrew; Faulconbridge, Guy (19 February 2018). "New British party inspired by Macron seeks to overturn Brexit". Reuters. Retrieved 20 February 2018.
- "Vision". Animal Welfare Party. 16 April 2010. Retrieved 2020-11-25.
This article "Pro-Europeanism" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Pro-Europeanism. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.