This article, Pulumi, has recently been created via the Articles for creation process. The reviewer is in the process of closing the request, and this tag should be removed soon.
Script error: No such module "AfC submission catcheck".
|Original author(s)||Joe Duffy et al.|
|Initial release||January 26, 2017|
2.12.1 / October 23, 2020
|Operating system||Linux, macOS, and Microsoft Windows|
|Type||Infrastructure as Code|
|License||Apache License 2.0|
Search Pulumi on Amazon.
In October 2020, Pulumi raised USD 37.5M in a series B funding round led by NEA, bringing its total investment funding to USD 57.5M.
Other articles of the topic Free and open-source software : Microbridge, Project Kenai, vimb, Uftp-server, NewsFlash, Open-AudIT, KLayout
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Infrastructure as Code
- Infrastructure as Code Tools
- "Releases - pulumi/pulumi". Retrieved 3 November 2020 – via GitHub.
- Pulumi's LICENSE
- "Pulumi Is Industry's First Multi-Cloud, Multi-Language Infrastructure as Code Platform with 100% Azure Support". www.businesswire.com. 21 September 2020. Retrieved 2020-11-03.
- Krill, Paul (12 November 2019). "Pulumi infrastructure-as-code tool adds .NET language support". InfoWorld. Retrieved 2020-11-03.
- "Pulumi brings support for more languages to its infrastructure-as-code platform". Retrieved 2020-11-03.
- "Pulumi Is Industry's First Multi-Cloud, Multi-Language Infrastructure as Code Platform with 100% Azure Support". Retrieved 2020-11-03.
- "ThoughtWorks Technology Radar". Oct 2020. Retrieved 2020-11-04.
- "Techcrunch: Pulumi raises $37.5M Series B for its cloud engineering platform". 2020-10-28. Retrieved 2020-11-04.
This article "Pulumi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Pulumi. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.