|Genre||Content management system, blog software|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Bengaluru, India|
Area served 🗺️
|Chirdeep Shetty CEO|
Number of employees
Quintype is a media technology company based in Bengaluru, India. It is most notable for Quintype Publishing Platform, a SaaS-model headless CMS. In September 2015, Quintype secured US$3.25M funding from Raghav Bahl.
In September 2018, Quintype along with BloombergQuint and Swarajya Magazine won a Gold and a Bronze at WAN-IFRA South Asia Digital Media Awards 2018.
Quintype Technologies Pvt. Ltd., which operates a software-as-a-service platform focussed on digital media publishers, has raised ₹250 million (US$3.5 million) in a Series A funding exercise.
- "Quintype nabs $3.25 mln". PE Hub. Retrieved on 23 September 2015.
- "Quintype raises $3.25 mn in funding round led by Raghav Bahl" Business Standard. Retrieved on 27 October 2015
- "Face off: ‘The Bloomberg partnership wasn’t a planned move’".
- "Swarajya magazine gets Quintype's CMS in a partnership". Medianama.Retrieved on 23 December 2015.
- "Quintype's Tech Innovation Helps its Digital Partners Win Two WAN IFRA Awards". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2018-10-09.
- "Raghav Bahl-backed Quintype raises Series A funding from IIFL AMC". www.vccircle.com. Retrieved 2020-09-01.
This article "Quintype" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Quintype. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.