Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Footnotes / references|
Qupital is a Hong Kong-based company that operates a trade finance technology platform that matches businesses and institutional investors to provide working capital to businesses. In other words, an accounts receivable trading platform.
Small and medium-sized enterprises are able to upload their unpaid invoices onto Qupital platform and receive an advance of up to 95% of their invoice value immediately. Investors are able to bid on these receivables and earn a short term yield.
Qupital is based in Hong Kong and was founded by Andy Chan and Winston Wong in March 2016. The platform launched online in Hong Kong in August 2016. In April 2017, Qupital raised a US$2 million seed round led by MindWorks Ventures and Alibaba Group under Alibaba Hong Kong Entrepreneurs Fund. Qupital has plans to expand into Taiwan and Southeast Asia, and has received over $20 million Hong Kong dollars (US$2.5 million) from their investors. Together with 7 other startups, Qupital was listed as "8 Fintech Startups in Hong Kong to watch in 2018" by Fintech News Hong Kong It was awarded as the "Outstanding SME Financial Platform" in FinTech Awards 2017. In March 2018, Qupital announced the collaboration with Alibaba.com to offer faster track to the Gold Supplier members.
- Ameen, Sam. "Alibaba Makes Its First FinTech Investment In Hong Kong". Forbes. Retrieved 2017-10-14.
- "CRIF and Qupital establish a strategic partnership for credit risk and trade finance solution". www.skyminder.com. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- "Tech in Asia - Connecting Asia's startup ecosystem". www.techinasia.com. Retrieved 2017-10-14.
- "Qupital - organization profile". Crunchbase. Retrieved 2018-07-02.
- Russell, Jon. "Hong Kong's Qupital raises $2M led by Alibaba to finance invoice loans for SMEs". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2017-10-14.
- "A/R trading platform Qupital raises HK$20.5m". Hongkong Business. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- "8 future Fintech Unicorn Startups in Hong Kong to Watch in 2018". Fintech News Hong Kong. 2018-01-05.
- "Cyberport FinTech Companies Bag 13 Awards at Inaugural FinTech Awards 2017". jump start magazine. 2018-01-30.
- "Hong Kong Trade Finance Platform Qupital Signs Financial Strategy Agreement With Alibaba | FinTech Insight". FinTech Insight. 2018-03-19. Retrieved 2018-07-06.
This article "Qupital" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Qupital. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.