This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (July 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Rajiv Ghatalia, an Indian-American businessman
September 8, 1967 (age 54)
|🏡 Residence||San Francisco, California|
|🏫 Education||University of Pennsylvania, Harvard Business School|
Venture Capitalist, entrepreneur, philanthropist
|👩 Spouse(s)||Kim Ghatalia|
Rajiv Ghatalia (born September 8, 1967 in South India) is an Indian venture capitalist, entrepreneur, and philanthropist. He works on the board of Clean Power Finance and is the president and founder of Hennessey Capital LLC. Ghatalia was also co-head of investment banking for the Asia-Pacific region for Goldman Sachs. He worked as the managing director and partner at Warburg Pincus, LLC, an American global private equity firm. Ghatalia's decision to become a partner at Warburg Pincus after 11 years at Goldman Sachs underlines the increased attraction of Asia's fast-growing private equity market to the region's deal-makers. Currently, he serves as an Advisor at Proterra Inc and is working with The UCSF in the areas of philanthropy, as well as healthcare delivery and personalized medicine.
Ghatalia holds a Bachelor's degree from the University of Pennsylvania, a Bachelor of Arts degree from The Wharton School, and a Master of Business Administration degree from Harvard Business School.
- Vinod Dham
- "Rajiv Ghatalia Named Chairman of the Board at Clean Power Finance". www.businesswire.com. 2013-04-16. Retrieved 2020-01-22.
- "Rajiv Ghatalia". Bloomberg. Retrieved 17 October 2014.
- "Rajiv Ghatalia". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 17 October 2014.
- "Rajiv A. Ghatalia". Businessweek.com. Retrieved 17 October 2014.
- "Goldman executive joins Warburg Pincus". Financial Times. Retrieved 17 October 2014.
- "Proterra announces further growth, investment". Metro Magazine. 23 November 2012.
This article "Rajiv Ghatalia" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Rajiv Ghatalia. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.