|Born||November 30, 1970|
Patiala, Punjab, India
Dr Rajneesh Kapoor M.D, D.N.B., MNAMS, FACC, (born November 30, 1970), is an Indian cardiologist. He specialises in interventional cardiology and is practicing as Senior Director, Interventional Cardiology at Medanta The Medicity, Gurugram, India.
Dr Rajneesh Kapoor birth place is Patiala, Punjab. He graduated in medicine (MBBS) from the Government Medical College, Amritsar, Punjab, Guru Nanak Dev University in 1992 ; MD ( Internal Medicine ) from Government Medical College & Hospital, Patiala, Punjab, Punjabi University in 1997 & DNB (Diplomate of National Board) Cardiology from Escort Heart Institute & Research Centre, New Delhi in 2002
Kapoor joined Medanta The Medicity in the year 2010 and is presently practicing as Senior Director, Interventional cardiology. Prior to that he served as a consultant in the department of cardiology at Escort Heart Institute & Research Centre.
Dr Rajneesh Kapoor is married to Dr Sheilly Kapoor who is a practicing dermatologist in the city of Gurugram, India. They have two children.
Awards & Recognitions
- In 2010, MAMCOS Oration in the field of angioplasty in India.
- In 2018, Punjab Rattan Award (Medical Services) by Honorable Chief Minister of Punjab Captain Amarinder Singh
Work in Research, Survey & Disease Awareness
- Sleep Deprivation & Heart disease- Study over two and a half years on 104 patients below 40 years at Medanta Hospital , Gurugram. It found that over 2/3 patients had sleep disorder, sleeping less than 7 hours a day 
- Fast Food Consumption & Risk of heart Disease- Study with 480 subjects, 92% of heart attack patients were found to be consuming fast food 7 or more times per week. 
- Drug addiction & risk of death from Cardio-Vascular disease- Meta-analysis report find that drug addicts are at 300 percent more risk of dying from sudden cardiovascular death
- "Dr. Rajneesh Kapoor, Sr Director Interventional Cardiology - Book an Appointment - Medanta - Medanta". Medanta.org. Retrieved 31 December 2018.
- "Dr Rajneesh Kapoor Medanta Hospital - Book Online Appointment, Upto 30% Discount on OPD Fee". Credihealth.
- "Dr Rajneesh Kapoor Medanta Hospital - Book Online Appointment, Upto 30% Discount on OPD Fee". Credihealth.com. Retrieved 31 December 2018.
- Pioneer, The. "INBRIEF". The Pioneer.
- "Study: 90% young heart patients have sleep issues - Times of India". The Times of India.
This article "Rajneesh Kapoor" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Rajneesh Kapoor. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.