Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Produced by||Windows Production House & Atanu Roy Chowdhury|
|Written by||Nandita Roy|
Search Rasgulla (film) on Amazon.
Based on the real life story of the inventor of the dessert rasgulla, the story is about the life and work of Nobin Chandra Das. A young man with a romantic heart and a brilliant mind, Nobin had set his heart on making the most delicious sweet of all time for his wife, Khirodmoni. In his determination to create something new, Nobin Chandra faced many trial and tribulations, alienated himself from his loved ones but finally emerged victorious. Based in 19th century Bengal, Rosogolla is an innocent story of love, struggle and the human aspiration to do something new.
- Ujaan Ganguly
- Kharaj Mukherjee as Mahesh
- Shantilal Mukherjee
- Koushik Sen as Amritlal banik
- Rajatava Dutta as kalidas Indra
- Aparajita Auddy as Jomidar Ginni
- Subhashree Ganguly
- "Director Pavel's Second Film on Bengali Sweet Rasgulla". sholoanabangaliana.in. Retrieved 2018-06-20.
- "Rosogolla subject of a new Bengali film". India Today. Retrieved 2018-06-20.
- "We will soon see 'Rosogolla' on big screen; Biopic on the sweet's inventor to release next year - In.com". In.com. Retrieved 2018-06-20.
- "Bengali film based on inventor of Rosogolla NC Das in works, will release by end of 2018- Entertainment News, Firstpost". Firstpost. Retrieved 2018-06-20.
- "Kaushik and Churni's son, Ujaan, makes his debut - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2018-06-20.
- "Subhashree Ganguly to play a courtesan in "Rosogolla" - Bangla Cinema". Bangla Cinema. 2018-02-20. Retrieved 2018-06-20.
This article "Rasgulla (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Rasgulla (film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.