|Full name||Regan Upton|
|Date of birth||17 September 1996|
|Place of birth||Burton upon Trent, England|
|Height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|2018||→ Sutton Coldfield Town (loan)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19:00, 9 October 2018 (UTC)|
Search Regan Upton on Amazon.
Following success with Burton Albion's U15 team, Regan joined Wolverhampton Wanderers in September 2012. Upton was nominated for Wolves' Academy Player of the Season for the 2014–15 season, which he won beating the likes of Harry Burgoyne, Jordan Allan and Niall Ennis to the award. Upton never made his league debut with Wolverhampton Wanderers, but did play twice in the EFL Trophy. On 8 November 2016, Upton played for Wolverhampton Wanderers against Accrington Stanley, and helped the club win 4-0, he then played in the next round of the competition on 5 December 2016, a 1-1 draw with Sunderland, that Wolverhampton Wanderers won 4-3 on penalties. Following the end of his contract, Upton was officially released by the club on 13 May 2017, alongside Bradley Reid, Ben O'Hanlon and Joe Delacoe.
On 2 August 2017, Regan Upton was confirmed as signing for National League North side Tamworth.
Following relegation from the Conference North, Upton was initially told that he would have to earn a new deal, but on July 10, 2018, Upton signed a one-year extension to remain with the club for the Southern League Premier Central season.
- "Wolves Sign Brewers Under-16 Regan Upton - News - Burton Albion". Burtonalbionfc.co.uk. Retrieved 9 October 2018.
- "How Wolves' academy are building stars « Express & Star". Expressandstar.com. Retrieved 2016-12-10.
- "Wolves 4-0 Accrington Stanley". SkySports.com. Retrieved 8 November 2016.
- "Wolves 1-1 Sunderland". SkySports.com. Retrieved 5 December 2016.
- "Four Wolves youngsters released". expressandstar.com. Retrieved 13 May 2017.
- "Several New Lambs Ahead Of Big Kick-Off". Pitchero.com. Retrieved 4 August 2017.
- "Former Wolves Defender Gets Tamworth Deal". BirminghamMail.co.uk. Retrieved 10 July 2018.
- Regan Upton at SoccerbaseLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Regan Upton at SoccerwayLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a defender born in the 1990s, is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Regan Upton" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Regan Upton. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.