|🎓 Alma mater||Rochester Institute of Technology|
Renato Libric (born November 1978) is a serial entrepreneur, investor and founder and CEO of Bouxtie Inc., a FinTech company that allows users to send, redeem, and share video gift cards across the globe. He was listed as Top Entrepreneur to Follow in 2017 by Huffington Post. .
Biography and career
He has around 10-years of experience in Real Estate industry, buying and selling modern shopping centers for investment funds across Europe. In 2014 he founded Bouxtie Inc. which is a smartphone app, enabling users to send, redeem, and share video gift cards. The company is based in San Francisco, California. Before starting Bouxtie he founded Redstar and Branchub.
- Ramakrishnan, N (15 June 2016). "Bouxtie sees a future for electronic gift cards". The Hindu Business Line. Retrieved 3 January 2017.
- Newlands, Murray (22 November 2016). "Croatia To Silicon Valley: How Success Found Bouxtie In The Bay Area". Forbes. Retrieved 3 January 2017.
- Shukla, Meghna (7 June 2016). "Deals RoundUp Oracle Flipkart Mark Zuckerberg Shopclues KKR India Unicorn India Ventures UCWeb Gujarat Government VisionLabs YepMe Ivycap Ventures More". BW Disrupt. Retrieved 3 January 2017.
- night. (2016-11-30). "10 Entrepreneurs to Follow in 2017". The Huffington Post. Retrieved 2017-01-20.
- "RENATO LIBRIC - LONDON - CEO". www.checkcompany.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-01-11.
- "Renato Libric, Chairman". angel.co. Retrieved 2017-01-11.
- night. (2016-11-30). "10 Entrepreneurs to Follow in 2017". The Huffington Post. Retrieved 2017-01-11.
- "Bouxtie Inc.: Private Company Information - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2017-01-11.
This article "Renato Libric" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Renato Libric. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.