Republic Act No. 4242
|Establishment of Regional Branches of the Philippine Normal College|
|Congress of the Philippines|
|An Act Providing for the Establishment of Regional Branches of the Philippine Normal College and Authorizing the Appropriation of Funds Therefor|
|Citation||Republic Act No. 4242|
|Date signed||June 19, 1965|
|Signed by||President Ferdinand Marcos|
|Status: In force|
Republic Act No. 4242 is the legal basis for the establishment of the regional branches of Philippine Normal College (now Philippine Normal University) in the Jolo-Tawi-Tawi area, Marinduque, Agusan, Isabela and Negros Occidental under the direct control of the college president..
The first branch was opened in Cadiz City, Negros Occidental on July 22, 1968 and was followed by the branches in Prosperidad, Agusan del Sur on August 12, 1968 and in Alicia, Isabela on 26 July 1971
No branches were opened in Marinduque and in the Jolo-Tawi-Tawi area.
- Philippine Normal University North Luzon
- Philippine Normal University South Luzon
- Philippine Normal University Visayas
- Philippine Normal University Mindanao
- Republic Act No. 4242 - An Act providing for the Establishment of Regional Branches of the Philippine Normal College and authorizing the appropriation of funds therefor, www.chanrobles.com (1965). https://www.chanrobles.com/republicacts/republicactno4242.html#.YJuVjWYzZQI
This article "Republic Act No. 4242" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Republic Act No. 4242. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.