|🏡 Residence||New York City, United States|
|🎓 Alma mater||University of California, Los Angeles|
Search Ricky Amadour on Amazon.
Ricky Amadour (born 1995), known professionally as Amadour, is an American conceptual artist based in New York City. Their primary media are painting, photography, sculpture, performance, and video installation.
Ricky Amadour obtained a Bachelor in Visual Art from the University of California, Los Angeles. While working towards their BFA, they worked under photographer David LaChapelle, and studied with Barbara Kruger, Mary Kelly, and Lari Pittman. In 2017, Amadour created a viral ball-pit gown for Girl Crush on the 59th Annual Grammy Awards Red Carpet. Amadour produces sculptural headdresses, videos on non-binary gender identity, and large-scale paintings in abstracted forms. As a musician Amadour has performed with Rivers Cuomo of Weezer. 
- 2019 All That Glitters is Gold, Art Basel Hong Kong
- 2019 Rhapsody in Blue, Art Central Hong Kong
- 2016 John Baldessari Family Foundation Award, University of California, Los Angeles
- 2018 UCLA Hillel Israel Leadership Fellowship, University of California, Los Angeles
- "AMADOUR". AMADOUR. Retrieved 2019-12-24.
- "Art students depict change by bringing LA seasons into Powell rotunda". dailybruin.com. Retrieved 2019-12-24.
- Stories, Local. "Meet Ricky Amadour - Voyage LA Magazine | LA City Guide". Retrieved 2019-12-24.
- "Collecting Creatives: Ricky Amadour". dailybruin.com. Retrieved 2019-12-24.
- Thomas, R. Eric (2017-02-13). "Ceelo and Girl Crush Give Us the Strangest Grammy Fashion". ELLE. Retrieved 2019-12-24.
- Safronova, Valeriya (2017-02-12). "Grammys Fashion 2017, Weird as Usual". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2019-12-24.
- "Grammys 2017: Katy Perry's white pant suit protest, plus Beyonce's red quick change". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2019-12-24.
- "The Downright Craziest Outfits on the Grammys Red Carpet". PEOPLE.com. Retrieved 2019-12-24.
- "These Are the Looks Taking the Grammys 2017 Red Carpet by Storm". Brit + Co. 2017-02-13. Retrieved 2019-12-24.
- "Gallery: The Artists of UCLA: Amadour". dailybruin.com. Retrieved 2019-12-24.
- "Artworld luminaries gather for Art Basel Hong Kong's Conversations program – find out about this year's highlights". Art Basel. Retrieved 2019-12-24.
- "Homecoming Halftime Crowd Delighted by Weezer Lead Singer: Rivers Cuomo". The | Corsair. Retrieved 2019-12-24.
- "Weezer's Rivers Cuomo to Perform 'Africa' at SMC Homecoming Halftime – California Rocker". Retrieved 2019-12-24.
This article "Ricky Amadour" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ricky Amadour. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.