|🏫 Education||B.com, LLB, MBA, M.com|
Project Financing Consultant, Auctioneer, Fund Manager, Author, Publisher and Ex- Banker
|📆 Years active||10|
|Amazon Best Selling Author|
|Notable work||3 books sold in more than 25 countries, Participate in 62 Online and Offline Auctions, Launch 27 Investment Funds (All closed now).|
|🤑 Net worth||0.3 Million US Dollar|
|👩 Spouse(s)||Medha Tyagi|
|👴 👵 Parent(s)||Vijay Gupta and Nirmal Gupta|
|👪 Relatives||Rakesh Tyagi, Mamta Tyagi, Mohit Gupta, Naman Tyagi, Suruchi Bhatnagar|
|🌐 Website||https://www.rgmrg.com, https://www.holyworldofjesus.com|
Rohit Gupta (January 22, 1987) is an Indian Entrepreneur and Author. He is founder of the RGMRG Group (2014) and Aarsh Publication (2019).
Rohit was born in Dinanagar (Punjab) and raised in Nurpur (Himachal Pradesh). He moved to Jalandhar (Punjab) after Graduation for pursuing his MBA (Finance) in 2007 and then New Delhi for PG in Banking in 2010.
He joined ICICI Bank in August 2010 as a part of Retail branch banking. While working with ICICI Bank, he conceived the idea of starting his own venture, meanwhile got an offer from IndusInd Bank. He joined IndusInd Bank in February 2014 but realized that he wanted to expand his business ideas. Hence, he left the banking sector and officially launched the RGMRG Group.
Since then his company has been doing a profitable business in investments and finance. As a part of his work, he went on a number of national and international trips. His trip to Europe forced him to enter the field of writing as he was keen on penning down all his experiences and memories. So came his first book “LIVE, LAUGH AND TRAVEL- EUROPE”, and then there was no looking back. He wrote books on his knowledge of finance and investments, his interests on topics like – “MALANKARA ORTHODOX SYRIAN CHURCH”, “THE SILK ROAD” and "THE INSIGHT OF ENGAGED BUDDHISM" etc.
With this, he now has his own Publication house by the name of Aarsh Publication.
Rohit Gupta was born on 22 January 1987, in Dinanagar (Punjab), to Nirmal Gupta and Vijay Gupta. His father worked in Himachal Pradesh Education Department and retired in 2018 as the Principal of Govt. Senior Secondary School. He has a younger brother Mohit Gupta, who is currently settled in New Zealand and married to Suruchi Bhatnagar.
He completed his schooling and graduation (B.Com) from Himachal Pradesh, then moved to Jalandhar for completing Master of Business Administration in 2007. After completion of his MBA, he moved to New Delhi for pursuing a PG in Banking and then joined ICICI Bank to start his banking career. He also completed Bachelor’s in Law and Master’s in Financial Risk Management in next four years
- ICICI Bank (2010-2014)
Rohit joined ICICI Bank’s Retail Branch Banking in August 2010. He joined a branch in Delhi and learnt banking under the mentorship of Mr. Akshay Marwah, Mr. Sanjeev Jha, Late Mr. Mohd. Mohsin Khan and Mr. Rakesh Raman. He worked there at many profiles and learnt most of the aspects of branch banking.
- IndusInd Bank (2014)
Rohit joined IndusInd Bank in February 2014. He joined a branch in Noida. He worked under Mr. Manish Kalhan and Mr. Hitesh Arora. He worked there for a short period and then left before he officially launched his own venture.
- RGMRG Group (2014 - Present)
RGMRG Group was originally just a composition of rough ideas about fields in which Rohit Gupta and his wife Medha Tyagi wanted to work together in late 2013. After complete research and with official documentation done, RGMRG Group was launched in July 2014 with four different segments -Travel, Loan assistance, Real Estate assistance and Manpower supply.
Later in 2014 Financial Investment segment was added in RGMRG Group and Loan assistance and Manpower supply was removed. There were some changes made later according to profitability and efficiency up to till date but main segment of RGMRG Group as of now since last 5 years is Financial investment planning or Fund management.
RGMRG Group is in profitability since its launch and getting great response from its clients.
Current Funds Details:-
1. Auction-Equity Fund Part I - (1st January 2019 to 31st December 2019)
2. Auction-Equity Fund Part II - (1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020)
3. IOPF-PMS Fund - (1st July 2019 to 30th June 2022)
4. Auction-Equity Fund Part II - (1st August 2019 to 31st July 2020)
5. Auction-Equity Fund Part IV - (1st September 2019 to 31st August 2020)
6. Auction-Equity Fund Part V - (1st November 2019 to 31st October 2020)
7. Real Estate Fund Part I - (10th November 2019 to 9th November 2020)
8. Antique Auction Fund Part I - (15th November 2019 to 14th May 2020)
9. Real Estate Fund Part Ii - (25th November 2019 to 24th November 2020)
10. Antique Auction Fund Part II - (1st December 2019 to 31st May 2020)
11. Antique Auction Fund III - (15th December 2019 to 14th June 2020)
12. Antique Auction Fund IV - (20th December 2019 to 31st March 2020)
13. Antique Auction Fund V- (15th January 2020 to 14th July 2020)
14. Antique Auction Fund VI- (14th February 2020 to 31st March 2020)
- Real Estate Hub (2016 - Present)
A Real Estate company working on FDI in real estate projects worldwide. It also works in the field of sale and purchase of property in India and overseas. In last five years, 18 FDI projects and 140 sale/purchase of properties have been completed under this company. This company is run by Rohit Gupta and Sunny Sharma.
- Auction Bidder (2017- Present)
History and Economics both are the important part of a human’s life and Rohit has interest in both of them. So he started learning about auctions of historical items and slowly converted it as a part of his business.
Courses done before and during working as auction bidder:-
1. Designation Pre-requisite Course from National Auctioneers Association (NAA).
2. Short term course on “Art- Finance in a Global Market” (Sotheby’s Institute of art, Hongkong)
3. E-Course from American Auction Academy.
Genre of Auction
Antiques and collectibles auctions
An antique is usually an item that is collected or desirable because of its age, beauty, rarity, condition, utility, personal emotional connection, and/or other unique features. It is an object that represents a previous era or time period in human history.
· Est-Ouest Auctions, (Hong Kong)
· Antiquorum Auctioneer Limited, (Hong Kong)
· HotLotz Auction House, (Singapore)
· Estuary Auctions, (Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates)
· Heritage Auctions (USA)
· Private Auctioneers
- Chenla-era statue of Buddha (612 AD- 823AD), Cambodia
- Statues belonging to Geyuan Temple Wenshu Hall (built in 966), Mongolia
- Statue of Zhao Kuangyin, also known as Emperor Taizu of Song, founder of the Song dynasty, Mongolia
- Swords, coins and armours belongs to Kublai Khan (Grandson of Genghis Khan), Mongolia
- Author and Publisher (2018- Present)
Rohit’s nature of work makes him travel quite often and also; he loves exploring the international market. This lets him realize his and his wife’s passion of travelling. He has written his first book for his son after their Europe trip named “Live, Laugh and Travel- Europe”. This book is sold in 26 countries (Minimum one copy).
After that, he has written more books, some of them connected to his work and others related to his interest. One of his books named “Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church-Everything about Indian Orthodox church” is one of the best seller books on Amazon India in Christian’s book category. He has written and published Eight books till date.
He also runs a publication house with name “Aarsh Publication” for promoting new authors. He has published seven books under his publication of other authors.
Books Written by Rohit Gupta
|SL. No.||Name of Book||Category||Publication||Short Description|
|1||Live, Laugh and Travel Europe||Travel Biography||Notion Press||This book or we can say travel biography is basically a collection of memories of Rohit’s trip to Europe with his family. It is full of pictures of the places they visited with an apt description of each and every place mixed with his emotions and all the fun along with problem's they faced. They covered places:
· THE HEAVEN ON EARTH -*ZURICH*
· THE CITY OF ROMANCE - *PARIS*
· ISLAND WITH WHITE BEACHES - *IBIZA*
· THE CITY OF HERITAGE AND CULTURE - *BARCELONA*
· THE CITY WITH ARTISTIC HERITAGE, MUSEUMS AND CANALS - *AMSTERDAM*
|2||Peer To Peer Lending||Finance||Goya Publications||The book provides an informative guide to Peer-to-Peer lending for both beginners as well as experienced investors. It mainly talks about the following: -
· What is Peer-to-Peer lending and how it can be used by all of us to borrow and invest money?
· What are the main advantages of Peer-to-Peer lending?
· How Peer-to-Peer Lending companies operate in different countries?
· The top Peer-to-Peer lending companies in the world and in India?
· What kind of RBI regulations are these Peer-to-Peer companies governed by?
|3||Reward and Donation Crowdfunding||Finance||Notion Press||The book is informative, apt details for both beginners and experienced Fundraisers. This book covers the basic idea of Reward Based Crowdfunding and Donation Based Crowdfunding. The main headlines of this book are:-
Reward-based crowdfunding:This type of Crowdfunding is also known as the non-equity way of funding your project. It has been widely used for funding campaigns like supporting a free development of software, promotion of motion pictures, aiding scientific research and development of inventions, etc. The people who are funding are hopeful of returns from the project.
Donation-based Crowdfunding:The best example for this would be raising funds from individuals to support personal or social causes.
Applications Of Crowdfunding
· Crowdfunding for personal & Individual Use
· Crowdfunding for real estate
· Crowdfunding for start-ups and running business.
· Crowdfunding loans
|4||Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church||Religion||Notion Press||The book is about Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church, also known as the Indian Orthodox Church. It is an autocephalous Church centred in the Indian state of Kerala. It is one of the churches of India's Saint Thomas Christian community which has its origin in the evangelical activity of Thomas the Apostle in the 1st century. The church is headed by the autocephalous Catholicos of the East and the Malankara Metropolitan, presently Baselios Mar Thoma Paulose II.
The main headlines of the book are:
· Origin of Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church.
· History and Theology.
· Liturgy and Practices.
· Major figures.
· List of all Churches under Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church.
· List of all Current and previous Metropolitans.
· Saints of the Church.
|5||Before Leaving My Childhood||Poetry||Aarsh Publication||"Before Leaving My Childhood" is a collection of poems about Childhood. This book is a tribute to cherished and treasured memories of life. The poems contained within are original and range from rhymed verse to free verse, with a few sonnets of good measure.
· It is Rohit Gupta’s First poetry book.
· It’s also First book published under “Aarsh Publication”.
|6||The World of Hedge Fund||Finance||Aarsh Publication||Hedge funds are among the most innovative and controversial of financial market institutions. Largely exempted from regulation and shrouded in secrecy, they are credited as having improved efficiency and add liquidity to financial markets, but also having severely destabilised markets following the Asian financial crisis and the near collapse of long-term capital management.
Rohit Gupta presents a nuanced and balanced account to what is becoming an increasingly politicised and hysterical discussion of the subject.
· Part I explains the workings of hedge funds.
· Part II focuses on the activities of macro hedge funds and proprietary trading desks in East Asia in 2017 and 2018, with case study material from Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand.
· Part III of the book looks at the future of hedge funds, their role for institutional investors, and policy proposals to limit their destabilising effects.
This book is a part of some of repudiated libraries of Hongkong, Singapore and China.
This is the highest best-selling book of “Aarsh Publication”.
|7||Investment Recipes||Finance||Aarsh Publication||This book is all about investments or funds that invests in asset classes other than stocks, bonds and cash. The term is a relatively loose one and includes tangible assets such as precious metals, art,wine, antiques, coins or stampsand some financial assets such as real estate, commodities, private equity, distressed-securities, hedge-funds,venture capital, film production, carbon credits, financial derivativesand crypto-currencies.
This book is result of Rohit Gupta’s 10-year research and working experience in financial sector and investment segment.
|8||The Silk Road||History||Aarsh Publication||The Silk Roadwas a network of trade routes which connected the East and West, and was central to the economic, cultural, political, and religious interactions between these regions from the 2nd century BC to the 18th century.
The book talks of:-
· The Silk Road primarily refers to the land routes connecting East-Asia, South-east Asia with South Asia, Persia, the Arabian Peninsula, East Africa and Southern Europe.
· The Silk Road derives its name from the lucrative trade in silk carried out along its length, beginning in the Han dynasty in China (207 BCE–220 CE). The Han dynasty expanded the Central Asian section of the trade routes around 114 BCE through the missions and explorations of the Chinese imperial envoy Zhang Qian, as well as several military conquests. The Chinese took great interest in the security of their trade products, and extended the Great Wall of China to ensure the protection of the trade route.
· The Silk Road trade played a significant role in the development of the civilizations of China, Korea, Japan, the Indian subcontinent, Iran, Europe, the Horn of Africa and Arabia, opening long-distance political and economic relations between the civilizations along its network.
|9||Druidism||Historical / Spiritual||Aarsh Publication||Druidism, is a modern spiritual or religious movement that generally promotes harmony, connection, and reverence for the natural world.
This commonly is extended to include respect for all beings, including the environment itself. Many forms of modern Druidry are modern Pagan religions, although most of the earliest modern Druids identified as Christians.
Originating in Britain during the 18th century, Druidry was originally a cultural movement, only gaining religious or spiritual connotations in the 19th century.
This book cover the details about ancient way of spiritual rituals and modern way of spiritual rituals together and show the similarities, differences and faith of both type of druidism.
|10||The Auction Market and High Finance||Finance||Aarsh Publication||Markets are rational, People are Not. So know the market, know yourself and manage risk. This book is a valuable starting point and continuing desk reference for serious auction lovers looking to gain solid knowledge of finance and investment. Key topic in the volume include appraisal and valuation, securitisation and taxation, funds and insurance.|
|11||Refugee||Human Rights||Aarsh Publication||The number of people fleeing war, persecution and conflict exceeded 70 million globally last year - the highest number in the UN refugee agency's almost 70 years of operations.
Migrants and refugees are not pawns on the chessboard of humanity. They are children, women and men who leave or who are forced to leave their homes for various reasons, who share a legitimate desire for knowing and having, but above all for being more.
|12||Insight of Engaged Buddhism||Religion||Aarsh Publication||Engaged Buddhism refers to Buddhists who are seeking ways to apply the insights from meditation practice and dharma teachings to situations of social, political, environmental and economic suffering and injustice.|
Books Published by Aarsh Publication of other authors
|SL No.||Name of Book||Category||Author|
|1||Life Science - Vol. 1||Short Stories||Sara Garg|
|2||Omnibus Saga||Poetry||Pawana Tripathi|
|4||Living Life On My Own Terms||Poetry||Sonal Chhibber|
|5||I Count The Moments||Poetry||Mahak Mehra|
|6||Love of the Times||Anthology||Infiniti Writers|
|7||Secrets of Life Hacking||Articles||Sonal Chhibber|
|8||Random Thoughts of her||Thoughts||Mahak Mehra|
|9||High Tails of Gin||Self Help||Rajat Gupta|
The Holy World of Jesus - 2020
An organisation which connect with multiple pastors/ Bishops of many countries around the world and give them a single platform for resolve their issues.
International Social Tie-ups
1. The World Bank - PPPLRC (Public Private Partnership Legal Resource Center) 2. World Dude Organisation 3. Yazda (Multi-National Yazidi Global Organization) 4. Erbil bank for Investment and Finance, Erbil (Iraq) 5. world Cancer Research Fund
- Started RGMRG Group with capital of 6 lacs in 2014 and after 5 years its turnover has touched 40 to 45 times.
- Written and Published 12 books in the span of 18 months.
- 3 out of 12 books sold in more than 26 countries worldwide.
- Book Titled “Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church- Everything about Indian Orthodox Church” has become best seller book in category of Christianity in July 2019.
- Interview taken by George Alexander (Co-founder and Secretary of Orthodoxy Cognate Page) and published on website www.theorthodoxchurch.infoon 23rdJuly 2019, Also publish In the magazine “Youth Vision”- August 2019 and in “Georgian Mirror” – (July- September 2019).
- Aarsh Publication has launched four new authors.
- Book Title “Love of the Times”was highest selling online paperback book.
- Book Title “The World of Hedge Funds”was highest selling offline paperback book.
- Book Title “I Count the Moments”was Ranked # 4 in Amazon India (E-book) in poetry category and was Ranked #1 as Debut author in September 2019.
- “Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church- Everything about Indian Orthodox Church” book officially accepted by Catholicos of the East “Baselios Mar Thoma Paulose II”.
- Rohit Gupta is the first person who is from outside the Indian Orthodox Church and written historical mini guide about them.
- “Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church- Everything about Indian Orthodox Church” book was ranked #2 in category of Religions and best-selling books in category of Christianity on Amazon India in July 2019. This book was ranked # 12 in category of Orthodoxy on Amazon UK in August 2019.
- Introduce more innovative ideas in Aarsh Publication to make it a more comfortable and economical publishing platform for authors.
- Launch new authors with quality content.
- Open Stationery Store , Book café and Play School for under-privilege kids in Delhi (India), Dubai (U.A.E) and Tallinn (Estonia).
- Launch a Unique and Heritage Auction House in India with Specialization in Antiques.
- Start a Hedge Fund company in association with some experienced fund managers from Singapore and Europe.
Rohit live in New Delhi, India. He is married to Medha Tyagi. Medha is an experienced banker and a Travel blogger. Couple has two kids named Aarsh and Ivaan.