Rules of Renovation
|Founder 👔||Hilary Farr|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Rules of Renovation is an educational program that provides training in the real estate world, specifically home renovation. This program is designed by HGTV star, Hilary Farr from Love It or List It. Farr has many years of experience in real estate and interior design, and has designed Rules of Renovation to help others be successful in the renovation of houses.
Hilary Farr is originally from Canada and was introduced to the real estate world at a young age, by helping her mother decorate her childhood home. Farr was able to move to Los Angeles, where she bought several properties and renovated them. In the beginning, she was working part time jobs, but after a few years her talent for renovation of homes started to gain recognition.
In 2008, Farr was approached by the W Network to co-host the show Love It or List It, along with David Visentin. The show was broadcast on HGTV and the W Network. The show was originally based in Toronto, but in 2014, Love It or List It began its filming in North Carolina. Hilary Farr co-founded Rules of Renovation to give investors unique strategies on how to successfully renovate homes and then sell them. Investors looking to succeed in the field were invited to register for a free event to see how Rules of Renovation could help their business.
While renovating houses and then selling them has became a way for people to make a living, it did not mean that the process is without risk. An investor without the correct tools and strategies has a high chance of making mistakes and failing in the field. Rules of Renovation exploited this market by giving investors the tools for being successful using its trained coaches and their tactics.
This educational program has several different steps offered to investors. First, it starts with a free renovation training event that discusses the basics and shows investors how the program would help them to succeed in their renovations. The second step is a 3-Day Workshop that provides attendees with strategies tailored to each individual. The last step is the ongoing mentoring and coaching. Even after the investors leave the event, they would have access to the coaches and one-on-one trainings for future questions.
- "Rules of Renovation: Hilary Farr". Undercover Real Estate. Retrieved 27 February 2018.
- DeMara, Bruce (26 May 2016). "'Love It Or List It' host the new villainess in Ross Petty panto". Retrieved 27 February 2018 – via Toronto Star.
- "Hilary Farr: Redirect Anger and be Grateful for the Bad - Notable Life". 17 May 2013. Retrieved 27 February 2018.
- "Hilary Farr On Mean Homeowners, Hoarders, And Famous Homes She'd Love Or List". Retrieved 27 February 2018.
- "Rules of Renovation details". Retrieved 27 February 2018.
- Gillies, Trent (5 February 2017). "House flipping is making a comeback, and that has some people nervous". Retrieved 27 February 2018.
- "Rules of Renovation". Retrieved 27 February 2018.
This article "Rules of Renovation" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Rules of Renovation. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.