SafeWallet Password Manager
|Website||SafeWallet Password Manager|
Overview[edit | edit source]
SafeWallet Password Manager creates wallets that are protected by a master password using strong AES 256bit encryption for the security of private information. On Windows, SafeWallet can optionally integrate with Firefox, Internet Explorer and Chrome for automatic form filling. Cross-platform cloud synchronization is also supported.
Features[edit | edit source]
- One master password
- Very secure; everything is encrypted locally
- Cloud synchronization
- Cross browser and platform support
- Strong password generation
- Password encryption
- Form filler
- Portable access
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic Cryptography : Zclassic, CryptoNote, Dietbitcoin, Primecoin, Cryptography, Cryptographic hash function, Bitwarden
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Category:Password managers
- Comparison of password managers
- List of password managers
- Password manager
References[edit | edit source]
- Cassavoy, Liane (15 May 2013). "Review: SafeWallet makes password storage pretty easy". PCWorld. IDG. Archived from the original on 17 June 2017. Retrieved 14 September 2018.
- Belenko, Andrey; Sklyarov, Dmitry. ""Secure Password Managers" and "Military-Grade Encryption" on Smartphones: Oh, Really?" (PDF). elmsoft. SafeWallet - Password Manager. Archived (PDF) from the original on 14 September 2018. Retrieved 14 September 2014.
[edit | edit source]
This article "SafeWallet Password Manager" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:SafeWallet Password Manager. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.