Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
SafeWallet Password Manager
|Website||SafeWallet Password Manager|
SafeWallet Password Manager creates wallets that are protected by a master password using strong AES 256bit encryption for the security of private information. On Windows, SafeWallet can optionally integrate with Firefox, Internet Explorer and Chrome for automatic form filling. Cross-platform cloud synchronization is also supported.
- One master password
- Very secure; everything is encrypted locally
- Cloud synchronization
- Cross browser and platform support
- Strong password generation
- Password encryption
- Form filler
- Portable access
Others articles of the Topic Cryptography : Bitcoin Private, Dietbitcoin, NeuCoin, Devcoin, Namecoin, CoinJoin, Peercoin
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Category:Password managers
- Comparison of password managers
- List of password managers
- Password manager
- Cassavoy, Liane (15 May 2013). "Review: SafeWallet makes password storage pretty easy". PCWorld. IDG. Archived from the original on 17 June 2017. Retrieved 14 September 2018.
- Belenko, Andrey; Sklyarov, Dmitry. ""Secure Password Managers" and "Military-Grade Encryption" on Smartphones: Oh, Really?" (PDF). elmsoft. SafeWallet - Password Manager. Archived (PDF) from the original on 14 September 2018. Retrieved 14 September 2014.
This article "SafeWallet Password Manager" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:SafeWallet Password Manager. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.