|Native name||সায়মা চৌধুরী|
|Born||5 October 1993|
Chester, Cheshire, England
|🏡 Residence||Birmingham, West Midlands, England|
Photographer, video blogger
|📆 Years active||2010–present|
Tahell Miah (m. 2012)
Saima Chowdhury (Bengali: সায়মা চৌধুরী; born 5 October 1993), also known by the stage name Saimasmileslike, is an English photographer and video blogger who is best known for uploading fashion tutorials on YouTube.
Since the age of 14, Chowdhury has been a photographer and has since been involved in fashion shoots.
In April 2014, Chowdhury was interviewed by Nadia Ali on BBC Asian Network. In September of the same year and February 2015, Chowdhury featured in two episodes of comedy web series Corner Shop Show.
In November 2016, February 2017 and January 2018, Chowdhury appeared as a panelist on the CBBC panel show, The Dog Ate My Homework.
In 2012, Chowdhury married Tahell Miah.
- British Bangladeshi
- List of British Bangladeshis
- "Internet sensation Saima Smiles Like". BBC Asian Network. 27 April 2014. Retrieved 1 April 2015.
- "Skool Girl Online Young Brum Power List 2015". Birmingham: Skool Girl Online. November 2013. Retrieved 1 April 2015.
- Urquhart, Frank (November 2013). "Exclusive Interview of Saima Chowdhury". Voice of R. Archived from the original on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 1 April 2015.
- Agha, Eram (21 January 2015). "Experiments with hijab quite the rage". India: The Times of India. Retrieved 1 April 2015.
- "Viral star Saima Smiles Like causes havoc!". BBC Asian Network. 20 April 2014. Retrieved 1 April 2015.
- Roshni, Miss (13 September 2014). "A new comedy web series all about the 'Corner Shop'". Urban Asian. Retrieved 1 April 2015.
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Saima Chowdhury" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Saima Chowdhury. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.