|Born||Samir Victor Tabar|
|🎓 Alma mater||Columbia University|
|🏢 Organization||Airswap, Fluidity|
Sam Tabar birth name Samir Victor Tabar is a hedge fund manager turned entrepreneur in Canada. He graduate from the University of Oxford and studied law at Columbia School of Law in New York. Sam is founder of AirSwap and serving as the CSO of Fluidity, a decentralised finance company.
After law school, Tabar joined Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher and Flom LLP. He worked at Skadden until 2004 and then moved to PMA Investment Advisors, a unit of Sparx Group Co. In February 2011, Tabar joined Bank of America Merrill Lynch as its Director and Head of Capital Strategy for the Asia-Pacific region. Tabar was appointed as a Senior Associate at Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP catering to hedge funds in September 2013.
- "Tokenized Real Estate Falters as Another Hyped Deal Falls Apart". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2020-04-15.
- Smith, Dan. "Sam Tabar: The journey from an Attorney to Capital Management Guru – Apsters Media". Retrieved 2020-04-15.
- Wright, Uma (2020-03-23). "Sam Tabar A Man On A Mission". The Open News. Retrieved 2020-04-15.
- Wolfson, Rachel. "Why Centralized Cryptocurrency Exchanges Make Terrible Custodians For Crypto Assets". Forbes. Retrieved 2020-04-15.
- Wolfson, Rachel. "Blockchain Technologists And Finance Veterans Collaborate To Bring Blockchain To Capital Markets". Forbes. Retrieved 2020-04-15.
- "Cryptocurrency Exchanges Pivot to Decentralization to Avoid Overseeing User Funds". CCN.com. 2018-05-13. Retrieved 2020-04-15.
- Choudhury, Saheli Roy (2017-09-29). "A start-up is raising funds for a cryptocurrency exchange — by selling a cryptocurrency". CNBC. Retrieved 2020-04-15.
- Lat, David. "Fatal Attraction: Was The Biglaw Associate Accused Of Abuse Actually The Victim?". Above the Law. Retrieved 2020-04-15.
- Kaczynski, John. "Entrepreneurial Pursuits of an ex-Capital Strategist Sam Tabar – DATA SOURCE HUB". Retrieved 2020-04-15.
- "5 Movers & Shakers of DeFi – Broadcast Cover". 11 April 2020. Retrieved 2020-04-15.
- "Asian hedge fund startups struggling to reach critical mass | Hedgeweek". www.hedgeweek.com. 2012-03-08. Retrieved 2020-04-15.
- "Propellr and Fluidity's NYC Real Estate Tokenization Deal Falls Through". The Tokenist. 2019-11-27. Retrieved 2020-04-15.
- Wolfson, Rachel. "Blockchain And Crypto Leaders Share Their 2019 Industry Predictions". Forbes. Retrieved 2020-04-15.
- "Bloomberg - Are you a robot?". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2020-04-15.
- Bureau, Cryptbuzz (2017-09-30). "Airswap: The Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange". cryptbuzz.com. Retrieved 2020-04-15.
|This Canadian biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Sam Tabar" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sam Tabar. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.