This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founders 👔||Michael Oved and Don Mosites|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
|Parent||ConsenSys via Fluidity|
AirSwap is a US based decentralised exchange trading protocol built on Ethereum blockchain. The market capitalisation of AirSwap is around $5.69 million. It is a ConsenSys company, developed by Fluidity in 2017. The company's initial coin offering, AirSwap tokens, was released on 10 October 2017. Michael Oved and Don Mosites are the co-founders. The company is also working with Brave (web browser) to pay users for viewing ads in cryptocurrency.
- Qiu 2018, p. 57.
- "AirSwap Trading Up 2.3% This Week (AST)", fidaily.com, 7 May 2019
- "East Williamsburg's Airswap raises $36 million in ICO - Technical.ly Brooklyn", Technical.ly Brooklyn, 18 October 2017
- "Margaret Hsu, Stuart Wagner", The New York Times, 19 April 2018
- "A start-up is raising funds for a cryptocurrency exchange — by selling a cryptocurrency", CNBC, 29 September 2017
- Boreiko 2019, p. 96.
- "This 31-Year-Old Is Trying to Revolutionize Cryptocurrency Trading", Bloomberg, 28 September 2017
- "This New Privacy-focused Web Browser Wants To Pay Its Users For Looking At Ads", Republic TV, 26 April 2019
- Boreiko, Dmitri (2019), Blockchain-based financing with Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs): Financial Industry disruption or evolution?, Universitas Studiorum, ISBN 978-88-3369-047-6
- Qiu, Meikang, ed. (2018), Smart Blockchain: First International Conference, SmartBlock 2018, Tokyo, Japan, December 10-12, 2018 Proceedings, Springer, ISBN 978-3-030-05764-0
|This finance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "AirSwap" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:AirSwap. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.