Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|📆 Years active||2011–present|
|👩 Spouse(s)||Ganesh Sonawane|
|👴 👵 Parent(s)||Beena Patil and B. A. Patil|
Sara Shrawan (born 28 August) (सारा श्रवण) is an Indian Marathi actress and dancer who has had roles in many Marathi television serials. She started her career in acting in 2011 when she acted in a commercial play ‘Jalu Bai Halu’ produced by Atharva Theaters and directed by Santosh Pawar. Since then, she has acted in many serials including Bhagyalakshmi (Zee Marathi), Pinjra (Zee Marathi), Tu Tithe Mi (Zee Marathi), Eka Peksha Ek (Zee Marathi), and Devyani (Star Pravah). Shrawan is well known for her performance in Baghtoi Rikshawala, released in 2008. She currently lives in Rolla, Sharjah, UAE.
Sara Shrawan was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She completed her schooling from Shirodkar High school, Parel and graduated in Commerce from MD College, Parel.
- Bhagyalakshmi (Zee Marathi)
- Pinjra (Zee Marathi)
- Tu Tithe Mi (Zee Marathi)
- Eka Peksha Ek (Zee Marathi)
- Devyani (Star Pravah)
- Laksha (Star Pravah)
- Ga Sajani (Star Pravah)
- Ek Mohor Abol (Colors Marathi)
- Gandh Fulancha Gela Sanguni (Colors Marathi)
- Maziya Mahera (Colors Marathi)
- Yaro Ki Yari
- "Sara Shrawan is demure Manipuri girl in 'What About Savarkar?'". afternoondc. April 14, 2015.
- "मणिपुरी तरुणीच्या भूमिकेत सारा श्रवण". loksatta. April 3, 2015.
- "Sara Shrawan is influenced by Savarkar ". The Times of India. Retrieved 31 March 2017.
This article "Sara Shrawan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sara Shrawan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.