Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Sindhi: سرفراز راڄڙ
1 March 1952
Khipro Taluka, Sanghar District, Sindh
|Occupation||Poet, political activist, author|
|Education||Master of Arts, Sindhi|
|Alma mater||University of Sindh|
Sarfaraz Rajar (Sindhi: سرفراز راڄڙ) son of Haji Noor Mohammad Rajar was born on 1 March 1952 at village Khani Rajar, Khipro, Sanghar District. He is looking after Sindhi Language Authority as chairman. He is poet, author of four books having political career as adviser chief minister of Sindh.
Mr. Rajar diverted his full attention to his ancestral profession agriculture. Having political influence, he has joined Pakistan Peoples Party and had been selected as president of the Cultural Wing of Pakistan Peoples Party Sindh. He worked as chairman Sindhi Language Authority, a custodian of Sindhi Language. He is working on Sindhi language and supervising Sindhi computing for future needs. He is active member of governors board in Sindhi Adabi Board.
Having cultural essence Mr. Rajar is writer and columnist in Sindhi, Urdu and English languages. He started literary work from early age. His writings were regularly published in regional newspapers and magazines. He wrote four books: 1. Neenh-u-Sagio Nigahoon Sagioon (poetry) 1998 (Sindhi: نينهن ساڳيو نگاهون ساڳيون), 2. Leader of Destiny (articles) 3. Galhyoon Pet Waran mein (Sindhi: ڳالهيون پيٽ ورن ۾) (Columns) 4. Ek-Safar Aur (Urdu: اک سفر اور) Urdu poetry.
- Sindhi Language Authority. "Sindhi Language Authority – Hub of Sindhi Language Development". sindhila.edu.pk. Retrieved 2016-06-01.
- "سنڌي شخصيتون: سرفراز راڄڙ – امير بخش بڙدي". sindhipeoples.blogspot.ca. Retrieved 2016-06-01.
- "Sarfraz Rajar – President Cultural wing Sindh | PPPP Jiyala Official Website". jiyala.com. Retrieved 2016-06-01.
- "Chairpersons". sl.sindhila.org. Retrieved 2016-06-01.
- "Further development in Sindhi language software is needed :Sarfaraz Rajar | English News | Pakistan News | Latest News | Newspaper". onlineindus.com. Retrieved 2016-06-01.
- "Board_history". sindhiadabiboard.org. Retrieved 2016-06-01.
- "Leader of destiny (Open Library)". openlibrary.org. Retrieved 2016-06-01.
This article "Sarfaraz Rajar" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.