Professor Sarman Singh is the Director & Chief Executive Officer of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal, India. He has to his credit 317 research publications in international journals, including Lancet, Cell, PNAS, BMJ, PNTD and six books.  
Sarman Singh obtained Doctorate in Medicine with specialization in Medical Microbiology from Post Graduate Institute of Medical and Research, Chandigarh in 1987. He joined All India Institute of Medical Sciences as senior resident in 1988. He is Fellow of Royal society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (FRSTMH, UK), National Academy of Medical Sciences, India (FAMS), Indian Academy of Parasitology (FIATP) and Society of Immunology and Immunopathology (FSIIP). International Medical Sciences Academy (FIMSA).  
Noted down is a small list of the fellowships
- Fellow International Medical Sciences Academy, 2009
- Fellow Royal Society of Tropical Medicine & Hygiene (UK), 2008
- Fellow Indian Academy of Tropical Parasitology, 2008
- Fellow National Academy of Medical Sciences, 2006
- Fellow Society for Immunology & Immunopathology, India , 2001
- Received BMJ Excellence Award 2014 (India) for Innovation in Healthcare Technology
- Received Dr. B. C. Roy Award (Hari Om Ashram Alembic Research Award) of Medical Council of India, for the year 2006.
- Received Vigyan Ratna Samman awarded by Council of Science and technology, Government of UP, for the year 2006.
- Awarded by the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India, to work in USA, 1994-95
- Received “Man of the Year 1998” by the American Biographical Institute, Raleigh, USA.
- Task Force Member of SERC (FAST TRACK SCHEME) of Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. 2004-2007 & again for 2008-2011.
- Elected President of the Society for immunology and Immunopathology, for 3 years 2014-2016.
- Chairman of the Award committee for best Hindi book writing on medical sciences. Indian Council of Medical Research, 2013-2016.
- Chaired the selection committee for Scientist C, at Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi, 2013.
- All India Institutes of Medical Sciences
- "Sarman Singh's Profile". 2018-02-25. Retrieved 2018-02-25.
- "UTHSC Edu Profile". 2018-02-25. Retrieved 2018-02-25.
- "AIIMS claims Kala Azar Breakthrough". 2018-02-25. Retrieved 2018-02-25.
- "Omics Online". 2018-02-25. Retrieved 2018-02-25.
- "Amity.Edu". 2018-02-25. Retrieved 2018-02-25.
- "Drug resistant tuberculosis - tb". 2018-02-25. Retrieved 2018-02-25.
|This Indian medicine-related biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Sarman Singh" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sarman Singh. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.