|Founder 👔||Shai Fultheim, Herb Zlotogorski|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Products 📟||virtual machine monitor for high-performance computing|
Number of employees
ScaleMP is a software vendor of a hypervisor, or virtual machine monitor, for high-performance computing applications. The company has its corporate headquarters in Fort Lee, New Jersey and its research and development facilities in Rosh Ha'ayin, Israel.
ScaleMP was founded in 2003 by the chief executive officer, Shai Fultheim and Herb Zlotogorski. 
The ScaleMP hypervisor combines x86 servers to create a virtual symmetric multiprocessing system. The process is a type of hardware virtualization called virtualization for aggregation.
The privately held company received funding from Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, TL Ventures, ABS Capital Partners, Evolution Venture Capital Fund and private investors. ScaleMP partners with a number of computer hardware manufacturers, including Dell, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Cray and Intel.
The company's revenues come principally from the licensing of its "versatile SMP" (vSMP) architecture and related technology.
ScaleMP products are integrated in computer systems all over the world. They are sold by Fujitsu, Lenovo, Dell Computers, HP, Intel, Toshiba and WD. 
- Scalable Coherent Interface
- Single system image
- ↑ "ScaleMP, Inc.: Private Company Information – BusinessWeek". Investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- ↑ "ScaleMP grows, secures funding". insideHPC.com. August 4, 2010. Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- ↑ "Evolution Venture Capital Fund". Evolutionvc.com. Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- ↑ Chris Morrison (April 8, 2008). "ScaleMP debuts aggregate virtualization with $8M funding". VentureBeat. Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- ↑ Jon Brodkin (April 4, 2008). "Low-cost, high-performance servers on tap for midsize companies". Computerworld. Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- ↑ "ScaleMP | Dell". Content.dell.com. Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- ↑ "ScaleMP Announces Aggregation SW for HP Blades". insideHPC.com. November 11, 2008. Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- ↑ https://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/10/06/scalemp_ibm_price_cut/
- ↑ Jeffrey Burt (2010-05-25). "ScaleMP Unveils vSMP Foundation 3.0 Solution". Eweek.com. Retrieved 2013-11-01.
- ↑ dan (April 15, 2010). "ScaleMP: Hypervisor on Steroids". Virtualization Review. Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- ↑ Memory virtualization company ScaleMP raises $10m, Globes
- Official website
- vNUMA – a similar NUMA virtual machine project (University of NSW)
This article "ScaleMP" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:ScaleMP. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.