Scherezade Shroff Talwar
Scherezade Shroff Talwar
|Born||28 July 1986|
Bombay, Maharashtra, India
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Also known as||Sherry|
|Updated 20 August 2018|
Scherezade Shroff Talwar (Hindi: शहरेजाद श्रॉफ तलवार), born on 28 July 1986, is an Indian video blogger and former model based in Mumbai.
Shroff began her career as a model. While modelling, she took up the study of law in which she earned a degree. As an avid sports enthusiast, she trained as a half marathon runner. In 2005, Scherezade appeared in a cameo role in the Bollywood romantic comedy, Bluffmaster!, alongside Abhishek Bachchan.
She has two older siblings, the eldest a renowned fashion stylist and Fashion Director for Vogue India magazine, Anaita Shroff Adajania. On 9 December 2016 she married her long-time boyfriend, model and actor Vaibhav Talwar, after 12 years of courtship.
Shroff used to run a popular blog called Fashionalized.com., which provided style and beauty tips. She was approached by a network of YouTube channels to be the face of a new channel, and she worked with them for 9 months.
She put a hiatus to her 10-year modelling career to begin her own YouTube channel called Scherezade Shroff in November 2013. The channel publishes makeup and other grooming tutorials besides related do it yourself tips. She also runs a channel called Coupling! with her husband Vaibhav Talwar on their quirky experiences besides a channel called GottaDoIndia on travel tips and to do things.
She has also collaborated with other Youtubers like Kanan Gill and Bethany Mota.
- Singh, Manpriya (26 September 2015). "No bluffing!". The Tribune. Chandigarh. Retrieved 13 August 2018.
- Rujuta Vaidya (29 November 2016). "Scherezade Shroff's wedding wear is an absolute dream". Vogue India. Retrieved 2017-04-07.
- "Blogging boom". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 30 May 2017.
- "I Don't Draw A Line Between Work And Personal Life". Outlook. Retrieved 30 May 2017.
- "Haul of fame: How Indian women are showing off their latest loot these days". Firstpost. Retrieved 30 May 2017.
- "Wired and Hired". Mumbai Mirror. Retrieved 30 May 2017.
- "Meet the vloggers rising faster than B'wood stars". The Times of India. Retrieved 30 May 2017.
- "Vloggers all the way". The Tribune (Chandigarh). Retrieved 30 May 2017.
- "Here Are The 12 Hottest YouTubers In India". HuffPost. Retrieved 30 May 2017.
This article "Scherezade Shroff Talwar" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Scherezade Shroff Talwar. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.