Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Lua error in Module:Effective_protection_level at line 60: attempt to index field 'TitleBlacklist' (a nil value).
|Birth name||Christian H. Godinho|
|Born||September 26, 1990|
|Origin||Gloucester, Massachusetts, United States|
|Associated acts||Krumbsnatcha, Sean Price, Layzie Bone, Infamous Mobb|
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Height||6 ft 5 in (196 cm)6 ft 5 in (196 cm)|
Christian Godinho (born September 26th, 1990), better known as Serious Truth, is an American Record Producer, emcee as well as an author, artist and commercial fisherman from Gloucester, Massachusetts. Serious Truth emerged from the Massachusetts' underground rap scene in 2010, known for his work with Aggravated Mayhem, Buckwild of DITC., Layzie Bone of Bone Thugz n' Harmony, Reks, Termanology and Krumbsnatcha of Gangstarr Foundation as well as Big Twins of Infamous Mobb and the late, great Sean Price. His debut singles "Posted Up" and "Warning" were released on iTunes in 2013  . Serious Truth's debut instrumental EP titled "Means of Production" was released on Spotify, iTunes, Tidal and Google Play on June 6th, 2018.
Serious Truth was a graffiti artist in his early teens and was part of a local graffiti crew until he got arrested for vandalism and sent to the Academy at Ivy Ridge at age 14, where he played a minor role in the 2005 Riot at Ivy Ridge. At the academy, Serious Truth started his transition from graffiti artist to becoming a songwriter, author, and recording artist.
Aggravated Mayhem & solo career
Aggravated Mayhem was a hip-hop group from the North Shore (Massachusetts) established in June 2009. Aggravated Mayhem was founded by Serious Truth, Mindstate (William Chadwick), and Reality (Johnathan Chadwick) upon their release from incarceration, un-armed robbery and assault and battery with intent to maim, respectively. Between the summer of 2009 and Mindstate & Reality's sentencing to 2.5 - 4 years in MCI Walpole - Cedar Junction spring of 2010, Aggravated Mayhem recorded an albums worth of music, which was released by Serious Truth sometime in mid 2012. Upon Mindstate and Reality's release from prison in late 2012, they recorded a small demo's worth of recordings, one of which was made into the "Posted Up" music video 
Solo career and record production
Serious Truth went on to work on music with Layzie Bone, Buckwild, Reks, Termanology as well as producing music for Krumbsnatcha after his stint with Aggravated Mayhem. Lesser known artists that Serious Truth has collaborated with include My Insane Consciousness, Conkept, Mike Twain, Petey Mitch, Amen from Hellzwind & more.
In late 2014 Serious Truth entered into a brief, year and a half long friendship with Sean Price. The two artists planned to work on an album together. After about a year's worth of correspondence, the two reached an agreement over royalties during a late night, laugh-filled phone conversation and began to work on an album produced by Serious Truth. With only one song finished on the album, Sean Price passed away in his sleep on the morning of August 8th, 2015. Out of respect and sheer depression, Serious Truth quit making music for approximately 3 years. In 2017 Serious Truth released the one collaboration song with Sean Price.
In June 2018, Serious Truth started making music once again. He has an instrumental album called "Means of Production" set to be released on June 6th, 2018.
Serious Truth had been known to have his music played on local Boston hip-hop radio stations such as WJMN and the now defunct WERS in 2015.
- 2010: Not Guilty with Aggravated Mayhem
- 2018: Means of Production LP
- 2012: Wild prod. by Buckwild of Ditc
- 2012: Truth Hurts ft. Reks, Termanology and Krumbsnatcha prod. by Engineer
- 2012: The Show ft. Layzie Bone
- 2013: Warning
- 2013: Posted Up
- 2017: Dynamite ft. Big Twins and Sean Price
- 2018: Means of Production promotional EP and beat tapes
- Aggravated Mayhem (27 September 2012). "Wild - Serious Truth [Prod. By Buckwild of D.I.T.C.]" – via YouTube.
- About to Bomb It (feat. Krumbsnatcha) by Aggravated Mayhem & Serious Truth, 2018-06-04, retrieved 2018-06-08
- "Dynamite Ft. Sean Price & Big Twins (16 bit - Master)".
- "Posted Up - Single (Radio Rmx) - Single by Aggravated Mayhem". 14 August 2013.
- "Warning (Street) by Aggravated Mayhem". 24 August 2013.
- The Means of Production - EP by Aggravated Mayhem & Serious Truth, 2018-06-04, retrieved 2018-06-08
- Semple, Kirk (8 June 2005). "Melee Keeps Spotlight on Hard Life at Academy" – via NYTimes.com.
- Writer, Richard GainesStaff. "Brothers get prison time for Old Timers beating case". Salem News. Retrieved 2018-06-23.
- "Serious Truth - Aggravated Mayhem". Discogs. Retrieved 2018-06-04.
- Christ God (9 December 2014). ""Posted Up" - Aggravated Mayhem (Prod. By $Truth)" – via YouTube.
- https://open.spotify.com/search/results/aggravated mayhem
- Aggravated Mayhem (8 July 2012). "[Aggravated Mayhem] The Show - Ryan K + Serious Truth + Layzie Bone [Prod Eng + Microh]" – via YouTube.
- Posted Up - Single (Radio Rmx) - Single by Aggravated Mayhem, 2013-08-14, retrieved 2018-06-04
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Serious Truth.|
This article "Serious Truth" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Serious Truth. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.