Shaheed Shodha Sansthan
|Shaheed Shodha Sansthan | AUKM Shaheed Shodha Sansthan|
|Motto||Shaheedon Ke Liye (शहीदों के लिए)|
Motto in English
|For the Martyrs|
Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh,
The Ashfaq Ullah Khan Memorial Shaheed Shodha Sansthan (Hindi: अशफाक उल्लाह खां मेमोरियल शहीद शोध संसथान) better known as Shaheed Shodha Sansthan is a research institute for Indian martyrs and freedom fighters located in Faizabad, India. The institute was established to commemorate the freedom fighter of Hindustan Socialist Republican Association in particular, as these men are often forgotten or sidelined and not paid their due for their sacrifices for the nation.  
Shaheed Shodha Sansthan was established in 1998 by Suryakant Pandey and his comrades in Faizabad (Ayodhya) in memories of Ashfaqulla Khan and the other heroes of Kakori Conspiracy/Action.  The institute strives to spread information and awareness about Indian freedom struggle and the sacrifices that these lovers of freedom made to protect india's sovereignty and autonomy. The institute also confers Maati Ratan Samman to three individuals every year for their contribution to society. In addition to this, it also provides scholarships to deprived students to help in their studies.  The Sansthan has also collected and published the works of Rafeeque Shadani and Shameem Ahmad, two famous shayars from Awadh Region of Uttar Pradesh. In the yearly event of the Sansthan in 2018 a controversy was sparked, as an exhibition organized by the Sansthan also showcased a photograph of Mohammad Ali Jinnah.  Several right wing organizations protested this and wrote to the CM of the state to take action against the institue.  The next year in 2019 permission was denied to hold the programme at Faizabad Jail anymore.  When the members of the institute protested this decision, several of them were detained. 
Maati Ratan Samman
Maati Ratan is an annual award, which is bestowed on distinguished individual from Awadh Region. Earlier this award was given in 5 categories namely Hindi, Urdu, Journalism, Medicine and Social Work, however in 2012 medicine, journalism and social work were collapsed into one, and the award now is given in three categories only. The Maati Ratan Samman was traditionally organized in Faizabad Jail, where Ashfaqulla Khan was hanged for his involvement in Kakori Conspiracy. However in 2019 the government denied the permission to hold the programme there anymore and the venue had to be shifted. Baleshwar Yadav (Folk singer), a folk singer from Uttar Pradesh, was one amomgst the first few to receive this award. Many famous personalities like Anwar Jalalpuri , Munawwar Rana , Arunima Sinha , Bekal Utsahi, Doodhnath Singh, Rafiq Shadani, Gyanendra Pandey, Adam Gondvi, Mohammed Sharif (social worker)  etc. have received this honour.
Yaad Karo Kurbani
Yaad Karo Kurbani is a month long program annually organized by the institute.  The awareness about the freedom fighters and lesser known facts about freedom struggle are popularized during this period. In 2017 the institute organized Aazadi Ki Dagar Par Paon , in which the members of the organization covered all the important places related to Martyrs under the leadership of Shah Alam. 
- "अशफाक उल्लाह खां मेमोरियल शहीद शोध संसथान" [Ashfaq Ullah Khan Memorial Martyr Research Institute] (in हिन्दी). Retrieved 22 August 2020.
- "Shaheedon ki Upeksha". Next Khabar. Retrieved 23 August 2020.
- "स्वतंत्रता दिवस पर विशेष : शहीदों को याद करते हुए गद्दारों को भी नहीं भूल सकते". The Sunday Post. Retrieved 23 August 2020.
- "शहीदों की स्मृतियां सहेजकर तीर्थ बन गई हैं पांच जेलें". LiveHindustan. Retrieved 23 August 2020.
- "शारिब, विजय बहादुर व ज्ञानेंद्र को मिलेगा माटी रतन सम्मान". Amar Ujala. Retrieved 23 August 2020.
- "Jinnah's photo in Faizabad jail event sparks row". Indian Express. Retrieved 23 August 2020.
- "Jinnah's photo at Faizabad jail event sparks row". Tribune India. Retrieved 23 August 2020.
- "अयोध्या: कारागार में अमर शहीद अशफाक उल्लाह खां के जन्मदिन उत्सव पर रोक". ETVBharat. Retrieved 23 August 2020.
- "स्वतंत्रता संग्राम के इतिहास को छुपाना चाहती है मौजूदा सरकार". Traun Mitra. Retrieved 23 August 2020.
- "अयोध्या प्रशासन ने अशफ़ाक़उल्ला ख़ां की पुण्यतिथि पर सभी श्रद्धांजलि समारोह रोके". the wire hindi. 23 August 2020.
- "प्रख्यात उर्दू शायर अनवर अहमद हो गए अनवर जलालपुरी". dainik jagran. Retrieved 23 August 2020.
- "मुनव्वर राना सहित पांच को माटी रतन". Amar Ujala. 23 August 2020.
- "शहीद अशफाक के बलिदान दिवस पर माटी रतन सम्मान से नवाजी गई तीन प्रमुख हस्तियां". Patrika. 23 August 2020.
- "Md. Shareed awarded Maati Ratan". Ayodhya Samachar. Retrieved 23 August 2020.
- Maati Ratan (23 November 2019). "हिंदी भाषा में विशिष्ट योगदान के लिए सुभाष राय को मिलेगा 'माटी रतन' सम्मान". etvbharat.com. Retrieved 22 August 2020.
- "नौ अगस्त तक चलेगा याद करो कुर्बानी अभियान". Hindustan Live. 23 August 2020.
- "शहीदों के विचार नई पीढ़ी तक पहुंचाने की पहल". jagran.com. 17 November 2011. Retrieved 22 August 2020.
- "Bismil Ki Samadhi Par Nikali Padyatra ka Samapan". Ayodhya Samachar. Retrieved 23 August 2020.
- "आजादी की डगर पे पांव यात्रा शुरू". Dainik Jagran. Retrieved 23 August 2020.
This article "Shaheed Shodha Sansthan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Shaheed Shodha Sansthan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.