|Founders||Derek Smith, Justin Call, Sumit Agarwal|
|Derek Smith (CEO)|
Shuman Ghosemajumder (CTO)
Shape Security is a security company in Mountain View, California. It helps apps and websites change their source code constantly, to prevent automated attacks. Among other fields, it is involved in the healthcare industry.
After a Series A funding round, in February 2014, the company raised $40 million in Series C funding from Norwest Venture Partners, Sierra Ventures, and prior investors Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Venrock, Google Ventures, TomorrowVentures and Allegis Capital. CNBC named it #23 on a list of 50 disruptor companies of 2014.
Key people[edit | edit source]
Cofounders include Derek Smith, Justin Call, and Sumit Agarwal. Smith became CEO, Call became VP of R&D, Agarwal became COO, Shuman Ghosemajumder is chief technology officer (CTO). Ray Rothrock is a board-member, as well as Ted Schlein and Gaurav Garg.
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic San Francisco Bay Area : List of San Francisco Municipal Railway lines, LinkedIn, Menlo Park, California, Yahoo!, San Jose, California, Berkeley Parents Network, Kidnapping of Amber Swartz–Garcia
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
References[edit | edit source]
- Primack, Dan. "Deals of the day: Shape Security raises $40 million". Fortune. Fortune. Retrieved 14 May 2015.
- Sawyers, Paul (September 29, 2016). "Cybersecurity startup Shape Security closes $40 million round from HPE, GV, Eric Schmidt, others". VentureBeat. Retrieved May 2, 2017.
- Hall, Gina (September 29, 2016). "Shape Security gears up for Asia-Pacific push with $40M funding". Silicon Valley Business Journal. Retrieved May 2, 2017.
- Lunden, Ingrid (February 25, 2014). "Ex-Googler-Founded Shape Security Picks Up Another $40M To Build Out Its "Botwall" For Businesses". TechCrunch. Retrieved May 2, 2017.
- Acohido, Bryon (January 21, 2014). "Can Shape Security revolutionize Web defense?". USA Today. Retrieved May 2, 2017.
- Bort, Julie (January 7, 2013). "Big Names Keep Throwing Money At Shape Security, A Stealthy Startup". Business Insider. Retrieved May 2, 2017.
- Xavier, Jon (November 5, 2013). "How a stealthy startup with no product is making big hires and pulling big bucks". Silicon Valley Business Journal. Retrieved May 2, 2017.
- O'Hear, Steve (July 2, 2012). "Stealthy Shape Security Hires Google's Former Click-Fraud Czar". TechCrunch. Retrieved May 2, 2017.
- "107+ cybersecurity companies in healthcare". Beckers Hospital Review. June 15, 2017. Retrieved June 20, 2017.
- Empson, Rip (April 26, 2012). "Shape Security: Kleiner Perkins & Eric Schmidt Lead $6M Round In Stealth Security Startup". TechCrunch. Retrieved May 2, 2017.
- "23. Shape Security". CNBC. 2014. Retrieved May 2, 2017.
- Shape Security - About, accessed May 2, 2017
- "MIT Sloan CIO Symposium: Shuman Ghosemajumder". MIT Sloan CIO Symposium. 2015-05-18. Retrieved 2015-05-30.
- Delevett, Peter (January 21, 2014). "Buzz-laden startup Shape Security unveils security technology to cripple online fraud". San Jose Mercury News. Retrieved January 22, 2014.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Shape Security" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Shape Security. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.