Early life and Education
Sharda was born and raised in Mumbai, India. She holds a Master’s in Gender, Media and Culture from the London School of Economics and Political Science and a Master's in Ancient History from Jawaharlal Nehru University.
Sharda founded and runs Tale Weavers, an initiative to help children break stereotypes through illustrated stories. Sharda has created games, curriculums and training tools for gender equality and peace education at The Red Elephant Foundation. She also worked at Aidha, a Singapore-based not-for-profit organization that provides financial literacy and management skills to foreign domestic workers and lower-income women in Singapore to create sustainable futures for themselves through financial education.
- "Sharda Vishwanathan | Tale Weavers - WeAreTheCity India | Events, Network, Advice for Women in India". WeAreTheCity India. 2017-09-21. Retrieved 2017-11-15.
- "Raising The Voice: Brining About Opportunities For Women". sheroes.com. Retrieved 2017-11-15.
- Safecity. "Women Peacebuilders I Infocus: Sharda Vishwanathan | Safecity". safecity.in. Retrieved 2017-11-15.
- "A Tete-a-tete with Sharda Vishwanathan". INCREDIBLE WOMEN OF INDIA. 2017-07-26. Retrieved 2017-11-15.
- "The H1B Visa Holders and The story of their Trailing Spouses". www.shethepeople.tv. Retrieved 2018-01-03.
- "An Editathon for social change". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2017-11-15.
This article "Sharda Vishwanathan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.