|Type of business||Private|
Type of site
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, U.S.|
|Users||2 million (Feb 2021)|
Simplilearn (//) is an online education technology company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It has offices in Raleigh, North Carolina and Bangalore, India. It was founded in 2010 by Krishna Kumar. The company's learning portal provides online training and certifications related to artificial intelligence, cyber security, cloud computing, project management, digital marketing, and data science.
In the year 2009, Simplilearn was started as a blog for project management training by Krishna Kumar, an National Institute of Technology, Surathkal alumnus. By April 2010, the formal training website was launched which pushed the company towards online self-learning and scheduled instructor-led classrooms programs. In 2015, the company introduced "Flexi-pass", an on-demand live instructor-led program.
- In March 2019, Simplilearn and National Skill Development Council signs an agreement to provide accreditation to the latter's digital courses.
- In November 2019, the company tied up with Purdue University to offer courses in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- In June 2020, Simplilearn and IBM started courses in Artificial Intelligence and data science.
- In June 2020, the company entered into a partnership with South Africa-based education tech company Deviare to offer its flagship courses.
- In July 2020, the company entered into a partnership with University of Massachusetts Amherst to provide online education solutions to its students and alumni through University Without Walls. In the same month, Simplilearn-CalTech's Center for Technology and Management Education (CTME) started jointly offering a DevOps Post Graduate Program, a cloud computing course.
- In November 2020, Simplilearn announced a new post-graduate digital marketing course in collaboration with Purdue University.
Mergers and acquisitions
- Best Educational Website’ Award by the Internet and Mobile Association of India, 2016.
- Top 20 Online Learning Library Companies by Training Industry Inc., 2017–19.
- Stevie Award for Customer Service Success, 2018–2020.
- MIT OpenCourseWare
- Vignesh, J. "Online reskilling company Simplilearn opens its second US office in Raleigh". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2021-01-02.
- "Simplilearn Aims to Double its Revenues to INR 500 Crores by 2021". Business Standard India. Press Trust of India. 2019-05-16. Retrieved 2021-01-02.
- "Simplilearn: How a blog turned into a professional training startup- Technology News, Firstpost". Tech2. 2016-06-20. Retrieved 2021-01-02.
- Sabharwal, Punita (2018-10-27). "The Learning Curve: Krishna Kumar, Founder of Simplilearn Unplugged". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 2021-01-02.
- Kapal, Rishi (2018-09-10). Kites in a Hurricane: Startups from Cradle to Fame. SAGE Publishing India. ISBN 978-93-5280-790-1. Search this book on
- "Simplilearn recognized as the 'Best Educational Website' by IAMAI". @businessline. Retrieved 2021-01-02.
- "Simplilearn LMS". PCMag India. 2016-06-14. Retrieved 2021-01-02.
- "The Huge Investment Opportunity In Edtech". Forbes India. Retrieved 2021-01-02.
- Chathurvedula, Sadhana (2016-02-24). "What next for education start-up Simplilearn?". mint. Retrieved 2021-01-02.
- "Simplilearn Raises $15M For Professional Training And Certification". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2021-01-02.
- "Simplilearn signs pact with NSDC for accreditation of digital courses". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2021-01-02.
- "Simplilearn partners with Deviare to expand footprint in Africa". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2021-01-02.
- "Simplilearn and Purdue University Launch AI and Machine Learning Training Program". Business Standard India. Press Trust of India. 2019-11-05. Retrieved 2021-01-02.
- Service, Purdue News. "Purdue and Simplilearn launch data science training program". www.purdue.edu. Retrieved 2021-01-02.
- "IBM, Simplilearn to offer certificates in AI and data science". HR Dive. Retrieved 2021-01-02.
- "Simplilearn and Purdue University join hands; launch PG courses in Data Science". United News of India. 8 September 2019. Retrieved 2 January 2021. Unknown parameter
- "UMass Amherst Enters Collaboration with Simplilearn to Offer Students, Alumni New Online Learning, Training Opportunities". Office of News & Media Relations | UMass Amherst. Retrieved 2021-01-02.
- "News from the world of education". The Hindu. 2020-12-05. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2021-01-02.
- "CTME, California Institute of Technology | DevOps Post Grad Program". CTME (ctme.caltech.edu). Retrieved 2021-01-02. Unknown parameter
- "Simplilearn and Caltech CTME to Launch Online Post Graduate Program in DevOps". in.news.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2021-01-02.
- "Simplilearn and Purdue University Launch Post Graduate Program in Digital Marketing". The Week. Retrieved 2021-01-02.
- Sentinel, Jondi Gumz | Santa Cruz (2015-07-06). "$10M tech deal: How Simplilearn of Bangalore wooed and won Market Motive of Scotts Valley". Santa Cruz Sentinel. Retrieved 2021-01-02.
- Chakraborty, Sayan (2015-06-26). "Simplilearn buys Market Motive for Rs64 crore". mint. Retrieved 2021-01-02.
- "Simplilearn Named '2019 Top 20 Online Learning Library Company'". BW people. Retrieved 2021-01-02.
- "Simplilearn Wins 2020 Stevie® Award for Customer Service Success". The Week. Retrieved 2021-01-02.
- "Simplilearn - Customer Service Success | Stevie Awards". stevieawards.com. Retrieved 2021-01-02.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Simplilearn.|
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This article about an education organization is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Simplilearn" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Simplilearn. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.