This article contains paid contributions.
|Headquarters 🏙️||5th Floor Q House,
Furze Road, Sandyford,Dublin 18, Ireland
Area served 🗺️
|Republic of Ireland|
Number of employees
Skillnet Ireland (formerly known as Skillnets) is the national agency responsible for the promotion and facilitation of workforce learning for small-to-medium sized enterprises in Ireland.
The agency was founded in 1999 and is funded from the National Training Fund (NTF) through the Department of Education and Skills (DES).
Skillnet Ireland funds over 60 individual Skillnet Training Networks. These Networks are formed by groups of companies who work together at sectoral or regional level to create workplace learning programmes.
Each network is run by a contracting organisation (an industry federation or business association) and covers a variety of regions and sectors, including finance, retail, manufacturing, medtech, design, farming and Hospitality.
Skillnet Ireland has partnered with over 50 industry partners, include IBEC, Chambers Ireland, Irish Farmers Association, Irish Institute of Training and Development (IITD), Law Society of Ireland, Irish SME Association, Certified Public Accountants (CPA), Irish Centre for Business Excellence (ICBE), Technology Ireland, Irish Medtech Association, and Retail Ireland.
- IDA Ireland
- Enterprise Ireland
- County and City Enterprise Boards
- State Agencies of the Republic of Ireland
- "OECD Better Life Index". www.oecdbetterlifeindex.org. Retrieved 2018-05-10.
- "Skillnets Ltd". Department of Education and Skills. Retrieved 2018-05-10.
- "Companies and employees in Sligo to benefit from Skillnet - Independent.ie". Independent.ie. Retrieved 2018-05-08.
- "Upskilling SMEs". 2017-12-04.
- "Skillnets offers new MedTech, Design, Hospitality and Logistics programmes". newstalk.com. Retrieved 2018-05-08.
This article "Skillnet Ireland" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Skillnet Ireland. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.