Slinky Malinki Open The Door
This article needs to be updated.August 2019)(
|File:Slinky Malinki Open The Door.jpg|
|Preceded by||Hairy Maclary's Showbusiness|
|Followed by||Schnitzel von Krumm’s Basketwork|
Others articles of the Topic Children's literature : The Lost Barkscrolls, List of Redwall characters, Mary R. Bassett, Alice Cooper Bailey, Catherine S. Snodgrass, Ve Elizabeth Cadie, Hairy Maclary Scattercat
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
Written for pre-school children, with rhythmic, rhyming text it has become a best-selling bedtime storybook in New Zealand. Slinky Malinki has a parrot friend called Stickybeak Syd, and together they open doors in their house and get into mischief.
It has been recommended to educators for the incorporation of instruments during storytime.
What a SHEMOZZLE, the things they did, Slinky Malinki and Stickybeak Syd.
They stirred up some spoons and a bowl full of fruit,
In a sea of spaghetti and vegetable soup.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Slinky Malinki
- Slinky Malinki Catflaps
- Slinky Malinki's Christmas Crackers
- Slinky Malinki Early Bird
References[edit | edit source]
- "Slinky and Stickybeak". The Sun-Herald. Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. 29 January 1995. p. 74. Retrieved 7 September 2019.
- Slinky Malinki, Open The Door at Fantastic Fiction
- "Musical Stories: Strategies For Integrating Literature and Musical For Young Children". Australian Journal of Early Childhood. Sage Publications. 32 (4): 7–12. 1 December 2007. Retrieved 10 September 2019 – via GALE.
- Dougherty, Dick (18 December 2000). "New bulletins from the schmozzle front". Democrat and Chronicle. Rochester, New York. p. 2A. Retrieved 7 September 2019.
|This article about a picture book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Slinky Malinki Open The Door" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Slinky Malinki Open The Door. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.