SmallBrain Records is an open source record label started in 1993 in Traverse City, Michigan by Jim Ryan and Sheamas O'Donnel (of the infamous group Joey). At that point in time everything was released on cassettes and reels. Over the years she has taken roots in the Detroit area, bringing together Detroit electronic music with free jazz. Its goal has always been to connect with as many like-minded artists, and to collaborate on video, and sound projects. Works can be downloaded free under an unspecified Creative Commons licenses. Open source projects in Max/MSP/Jitter are available, as well as animated scores.
The site is now owned and maintained by Thomas J Dimitry Danger Ryan, also known as The Sound Psychologist®.
- The rattling wall collective in Dutch
- Jim Ryan
- Nick Raftis III
- The Sound Psychologist®
In 2015, the webpage was hacked by a Korean hacker, and links to shops and things were inserted into the site. following this attack,a rebuilding of the site was started by Thomas ryan. currently the site is under development.
- Interactive map of locations of Smallbrain stickers.
- Virtual reality music video player.
- Recording studio building.
- List of record labels
- Lua error in Module:Official_website at line 90: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Small Brain RecordsLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). publishing catalog at MusicBrainz
This article "Small Brain Records" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.