|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Softcom is a Nigerian software company based in Lagos specialised in Identity, Learning, Payment and Data.
Softcom was founded in 2007 by Yomi Adedeji to solve problems in identity, learning, payments and data. The company is builder of FinTech platform Eyowo and DataBeaver, a data collection tool.[excessive citations]
In 2019, Softcom launched "Eyowo" a FinTech software for retailers and fast-tracked transactions for digital payment. During the pandemic it created a platform for the distribution of COVID-19 palliative consumable materials by the Nigerian government.[non-primary source needed]
- Onwuaso, Ugo (30 August 2019). "Softcom harps on the use of technology to meet SDGs 2030" (Press release) – via The Guardian.
- Umeh, Juliet (24 June 2020). "Softcom links Lagos, corporate orgs to support 2m residents -". Vanguard.
- Okonji, Emma (17 August 2020). "Softcom Launches Data Collection Tool". This Day.
- "Softcom boss delivers speech on impact of technology on N-Power at Bola Tinubu Colloquium". The Guardian. 3 April 2018.
- "Softcom Launches 'Eyowo' with Links to Phone Number" (Press release). 2019-10-17. Retrieved 2020-12-16 – via This Day.
- Ogunfuwa, Ife. "Softcom creates digital platform for palliatives distribution". Punch Newspapers. Retrieved 2020-12-16.
This article "Softcom" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Softcom. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.