|Birth name||Rez Luigi Evia Toledo|
|Also known as||Rez Toledo|
|Born||28 November 1990|
|Genres||Pop, synthpop, P-pop|
|Associated acts||Champ Lui Pio, Sarah Geronimo, Gary Valenciano, Nicole Laurel Asensio|
In February 2011, Somedaydream gained mainstream popularity with his first single "Hey Daydreamer" in January 2011 and quickly topped the charts of local radio stations within the Greater Manila Area. His follow-up singles achieved similar success.
In March 2012, Somedaydream collaborated with Sarah Geronimo and Gary Valenciano for "Tuloy", a song now used as Coca-Cola's 100th Anniversary theme song in the Philippines. Also as part of the anniversary, Somedaydream along with other artists performed at the Coca-Cola Concert Ng Bayan on March 23, 2012 at the SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds. "Tuloy" was also performed live during the concert, along with co-collaborators Sarah Geronimo and Gary Valenciano.
Following the success of his debut album, Toledo co-founded 2 independent brands: Futurestudio (record label) and Logiclub (artist/producer collective management). He later began collaborating with former General Luna vocalist Nicole Asensio for their collaborating album in partnership with MCA Music for D5 Studio Originals.
- Somedaydream (2011)
- Holographic: Green Year (2017)
Awards & nominations
|Myx Music Awards 2012||Favorite Music Video for "Hey Daydreamer"||Nominated|
|Favorite Song for "Hey Daydreamer"||Nominated|
|Favorite Male Artist||Nominated|
|Favorite New Artist||Nominated|
|Favorite Myx Celebrity VJ||Won|
- Reyna, Trixie (March 14, 2011). "New Cutie On The Block: Somedaydream's Fresh Summer Sounds". Cosmo Philippines. Retrieved February 9, 2012.
- "Elise and Jam Go Behind the Scenes with Somedaydream". Candy Council of Cool Blog. Candymag.com. September 3, 2011. Retrieved September 12, 2011.
- "Somedaydream's Hey Daydreamer Featured On New Cornetto Commercial". Blazin100.com. Nov 26, 2011. Retrieved February 9, 2012.
- "Somedaydream Releases Self-Titled Debut Album". Write, Breathe, Live. December 2, 2011. Retrieved February 9, 2012.
- "Sarah Geronimo sings "Tuloy", Coke's 100th Anniversary theme song, with Gary V. & Somedaydream". mykiru.ph. March 1, 2012. Retrieved March 6, 2012.
- Jeman Villanueva (March 4, 2012). "Sarah Geronimo, Somedaydream and Gary Valenciano Collaborates For Coke's 100th Anniversary Theme Song". OrangeMagazineTV.com. Retrieved March 6, 2012.
- "COCA-COLA CONCERT NG BAYAN 2012". philippineconcerts.com. September 2, 2011.
- "Coca-Cola celebrates 100 years in 'Concert ng Bayan'". Inquirer.net. March 27, 2012.
- "Myx Music Awards 2012". Myxph.com.
This article "Somedaydream" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Somedaydream. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.