Something in the Water (music festival)
|Something in the Water|
|Genre||Hip hop, R&B, pop, rock, indie, electronic dance music|
|Location(s)||Virginia Beach Oceanfront|
Virginia Beach Convention Center
1000 19th Street
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23451
|Founded by||Pharrell Williams|
Something in the Water is a music and arts festival that will held in Virginia Beach, Virginia, in the Virginia Beach Oceanfront. It was founded by Pharrell Williams, a Virginia Beach native, and is organized by Live Nation Entertainment. The event will feature musical artists from many genres of music, including hip hop, R&B, pop, rock, indie, and electronic dance music, as well as art installations. Across the grounds, there will be one stage for music, a pop-up church service provided on Sunday, various art walks across the oceanfront, and the Virginia Beach Convention Center.
Something in the Water will take place in Virginia Beach, Virginia, located in the Virginia Beach Oceanfront. The festival grounds include the oceanfront where the stage will be for music, art walks across the streets, and the Virginia Beach Convention Center.
- "Something in the Water". somethinginthewater.com. Retrieved April 26, 2019.
- Live Nation Entertainment (March 4, 2019). "Pharrell Williams Launches SOMETHING IN THE WATER Art, Culture And Music Festival Celebrating Virginia Beach" (Press release). Retrieved April 28, 2019 – via PR Newswire.
- "General Information". somethinginthewater.com. Retrieved April 26, 2019.
- "Set Times". somethinginthewater.com. Retrieved April 26, 2019.
- Newman, Jason (April 26, 2019). "Pharrell Williams Forced to Cancel Day One of Music Festival After Severe Storms". Rolling Stone. Retrieved April 28, 2019.
This article "Something in the Water (music festival)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Something in the Water (music festival). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.