South Texas Dental
South Texas Dental is a chain of dental clinics in Texas. It operates dental clinics in Greater Houston, the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, and Greater San Antonio; each clinic is owned by dentist partners. It has administrative offices in Bellaire, Texas in Greater Houston and in the Oak Lawn area of Dallas. The headquarters is in Bellaire. South Texas Dental's practice caters to children.
South Texas Dental was founded in 1993.
In 2003 the family of a 16-year-old who died after undergoing wisdom tooth removal at a Dallas-area clinic filed a lawsuit against the company, looking for $10 million in damages.
In 2010 the company had 23 clinics in the state of Texas.
In August 2013 South Texas Dental bought the company All Smiles Dental Centers and all All Smiles locations were rebranded as South Texas Dental locations. The acquired offices included 12 in North Texas, with three in Dallas, two each in Arlington and Fort Worth, and one each in Garland, Grand Prairie, Haltom City, Irving, and McKinney. In addition the company acquired the two All Smiles clinics in Greater Houston. Since the acquisition, South Texas Dental has 38 clinics, with 12 in Greater Houston.
Other articles of the topics Companies AND Dentistry : Triodent, Ltd.
Other articles of the topic Houston : George Nattin, Buckner Fanning
Other articles of the topic Companies : CureMD, Inc., L&T Valves, Advanced Bionics, Emsisoft Anti-Malware, Rusneftegaz, LumoPro, PaisaDukan
Other articles of the topic Dentistry : Triodent, Ltd., Dental torture, Canadian College of Dental Health
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Aspen Dental
- Kool Smiles
- ReachOut Healthcare America
- Small Smiles Dental Centers
- Smile Starters
- Sun Orthodontix
- Hethcock, Bill. "All Smiles acquired by South Texas Dental." Dallas Business Journal. August 19, 2013. Retrieved on September 7, 2013. "The centers are owned entirely by their dentist partners, who make all decisions involving patient care."
- "Contact Us." South Texas Dental. Retrieved on September 7, 2013. "Houston 6300 West Loop South Ste. 650 Bellaire, TX 77401" and "Dallas 2501 Oaklawn Ste. 860 Dallas, TX 75219"
- "2012 LIST OF REGISTERED LOBBYISTS WITH EMPLOYERS/CLIENTS (EMP/C) SORTED BY LOBBYIST NAME." (Archive) Texas Ethics Commission. February 13, 2013. p. 9. Retrieved on September 7, 2013. "South Texas Dental 6300 W. Loop S. Ste. 650 Bellaire, TX 77401"
- Harris, Byron. "Keller mom has questions for Fort Worth dentist." (Archive) WFAA-TV. August 10, 2010. Updated on August 12, 2010. Retrieved on September 7, 2013.
- Raji, Bayan. "Dental practice eats up competition." Houston Business Journal. August 20, 2013. Retrieved on September 7, 2013.
- "Family files suit after teen dies following dental procedure." Associated Press at The Victoria Advocate. Wednesday September 3, 2003. p. 7A. Retrieved on September 7, 2013. Also available at the Longview News-Journal, September 3, 2003, article ID 1090C66DC74E0341.
- Hethcock, Bill. "All Smiles acquired by South Texas Dental." Dallas Business Journal. August 19, 2013. Retrieved on September 7, 2013.
- "Dental Offices in Houston." (Archive) South Texas Dental. Retrieved on October 13, 2013.
This article "South Texas Dental" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:South Texas Dental. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.