|Headquarters 🏙️||Imola, Italy|
Area served 🗺️
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||Cubesat, Telescope mount|
|Owner||N.P.C. New Production Concept S.r.l.|
Number of employees
|Website||NPC Spacemind website|
Spacemind is the space division of the Italian company N.P.C. New Production Concept S.r.l. specialized in aerospace technologies, professional telescope mounts and cubesat components. The company has been listed by the Italian Space Agency in the 2019 Italian Space Industries Catalogue 
The headquarters of the company are in Imola (Bologna metropolitan area). Inside its facilities of 6000 square meters Spacemind develops its technologies, from the R&D through design, production and integration.
The main operating sectors concern the development of products and technologies for cubesat class nanosatellites and the development of high-performance Altazimutal telescope mounts for meter class telescopes 
The cubesat deorbiting system ARTICA and the telescope mount MORAL are the main products developed by the R&D department of the company. Thanks to the performances of the MORAL mount researchers have been able to track the Chinese space station Tiangong-1 during a passage at 230 km altitude a few months before its return into the atmosphere. From the collected data, which consisted of a continuous tracking of the entire Azimuth passage, the researchers collected valuable information on the spatial station set-up. 
Products and services
Spacemind has borne with a strong focus on the problem of space debris. In fact most of the products developed consist of systems for the mitigation of debris in orbit and systems to guarantee ground monitoring operations . The range of products and services includes: Cubesat structures, Professional Telescope mounts, Cubesat deorbiting devices, Cubesat mission design, Engineering solutions, Custom pointing equipment. The Cubesat deorbiting device ARTICA, which deploys a solar sail to deorbit the satellite, is currently in orbit for technological validation on board 3U cubesat URSAMAIOR, launched in 2017 on June 23.
Relevant participations in Cubesat missions
- 1KUNS-PF - Satellite development engineering support and satellite integration 
- URSAMAIOR Cubesat - Provider of the deorbiting system ARTICA
- Space debris
- Solar sail
Other articles of the topics Companies AND Italy : AQA Holding, INCANTO, Ferrari 70th Anniversary, Paioli, Scuderia Ferrari's 90th Anniversary, Penitalia, Skybridge AirOps
Other articles of the topic Companies : Balter Brewing Company, Fox Broadcasting Company, Comsec Consulting, Brown Smith Wallace, Petroleum Geo-Services, Genesis Microsystems Inc, Engineering Software Lab
Other articles of the topic Italy : Ferrari 70th Anniversary, Ryanair Flight 4102, Padua, AQA Holding, Alberto Nassetti, Marcopolo (TV channel), INCANTO
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- List of Italian companies
- "Italian Space Industries Catalogue" (pdf). 2019: Page 58-61.
- "Nanosat Database: NPC Spacemind". Retrieved 2019-07-19.
- "Tiangong-1 MORAL Tracking". Retrieved 2018-02-13.
- "Nanosatelliti made in Imola una soluzione per i detriti spaziali". Retrieved 2019-07-19.
- "Curti fa decollare il suo elicottero Zefhir, NPC dà la caccia ai detriti spaziali" (pdf). Sole 24 Ore. Year 154th - Number 169. 21 June 2018.
- "NPC Spacemind". Retrieved 2018-07-12.
- "ITALIAN SPACE AGENCY: 1KUNS, the cubesat has been handed over to JAXA". Retrieved 2018-07-12.
- "Kenya and Italy partners in space technology". Retrieved 2018-07-12.
This article "Spacemind" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Spacemind. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.