|File:ACelli New Logo.jpg|
|Founded 📆||June 6, 1944|
|Founder 👔||Alvaro Celli|
Area served 🗺️
|Alessandro Celli - A. Celli Nonwovens S.p.A President & CEO - A.Celli Paper S.p.A Executive Director,
Mauro Celli - A.Celli Paper S.p.A Vice President - A.Celli Nonwovens S.p.A Vice President,
Mario Fazzi - A.Celli Paper S.p.A Managing Director,Giusepee Antonini - A.Celli Paper S.p.A President
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||Mechanical equipment for the paper and nonwoven industry|
|Revenue||114 million € (2018)|
Number of employees
A.Celli Group  includes A.Celli Nonwovens and A.Celli Paper, two companies with headquarters in Lucca (Italy). They have been present in the global paper and nonwovens market with machinery for 75 years. Today, they possess offices in Concord (North Carolina, USA), Shanghai and Foshan (China) , and Istanbul (Turkey).
As the war was approaching it’s end in 1944, Alvaro Celli opened a mechanical and repair workshop in Pescia (Italy). It was not until 1979, 19 years after A.Celli Mechanical Industry was born, that with the aid of his sons Marco and Piero Celli, the company entered into a new sector by manufacturing their first winder for nonwovens and paper.
In 1993 A.Celli opened A.Celli International in Miami (Florida, USA), with Alessandro and Mauro Celli, grandsons of Alvaro, in management.
In 2003, A.Celli S.p.A split into A.Celli Nonwovens and A. Celli Paper, in order to focus on distinct fields.
A.Celli Group's latest expansion, dates back to 2019, with the addition of multiple offices in the A.Celli Nonwovens headquarters.
A.Celli Group has different components. ITA, (Italia Technology Alliance), is the corporate part of the company, where the decision making happens. Right below it, is A.Celli Paper S. p. A. and A. Celli Nonwovens S. p. A. They both produce machines in their given field. A.Celli Shanghai Machinery co. ltd., A.Celli Foshan Technology co. ltd., A.Celli International inc. North Carolina, USA, and A.Celli Turkey, Istanbul are the post sale part of the group. A. Celli Group also cooperates with three technological companies ExtraRed cloud computing, extreme automation digital solutions, and TeamGiga automation.
- Nonwoven fabric
- Tissue paper
- Paper mills
- Paper making
- "Global Hygiene picks A.Celli to supply new Tissue Machine for Charavines mill". EU Wind Pulp and Paper. EU Wind Pulp and Paper.
- "A.Celli Group". Confindustria Toscana Nord - Lucca Pistoia Prato. Confindustria Toscana Nord.
- "About US". A.Celli.
- "A.Celli Opens Manufacturing Arm in China". Nonwovens Industry.
- "A.Celli Nonwovens & Fujian Nanfang Succesfully Open Fully Automatic Plant". TAPPI. TAPPI.
- "Company Profile". Perini Journal - The World of Tissue. Perini Journal.
- "Our History". A.Celli.
- "A.Celli Paper Spa". Lucca Impresse. Lucca Impresse.
- [https://www.papnews.com/company-profile/a-celli-paper-s-p-a/ The MySp@res® system
- "Integration, tracking and digitalisation: welcome to the A.Celli next Level". Tissue World Magazine. Tissue World Magazine.
- "ExtraRed". ExtraRed. Extra Group.
- "Extreme Automation". Extreme Automation. A.Celli Group.
- Automated Warehouse
- A.Celli Website
- A.Celli Nonwovens creates Wingformer
- Lucca Impresse
- A.Celli Page on Nonwovens Industry Website
- It's Tissue website
- MySp@res® system
This article "A.Celli" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:A.Celli. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.