Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
|Total views||7.5 billion|
|Updated August 23, 2018|
|🌐 Website||[Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). ]|
|Speed Records/Moviebox Records Pvt Ltd|
|Founder||Balwinder Singh, |
|Country of origin||India and UK|
|Official website||speedrecordsworld.com speedrecordsindia.com|
Speed Records is an Indian Music Label and Punjabi Music Record Company founded by Balwinder Singh and his partner Dinesh Auluck.
Here is a partial list of artists who have released recordings on the Speed Record's Label.
|Yo Yo Honey Singh||Kamal Khan||Dr. Zeus|
|Amrinder Gill||Jassi Gill||Mika Singh|
|Bilal Saeed||Jazzy B||Aman Sarang|
|Rahat Fateh Ali Khan||Amber Vashisht||Diljit Dosanjh|
|Raftaar||Javed Ali||Ammy Virk|
|Jazz Minhas||Bohemia||Sukhdev Darapuria|
|Hardy Sandhu||Roach Killa||Mickey Singh|
|Geeta Zaildar||G.S Petter||Badshah|
|Parmish Verma||Master Saleem||Babbu Maan|
|Nachattar Gill||Muzical Doctorz||Manak E|
|Manj Musik||Rabbi Shergill||Gurdas Maan|
|Yuvraj Hans||Garry Sandhu||Ranjit Bawa|
|Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan||Dilpreet Dhillon||Ravinder Grewal|
|Hans Raj||Jelly||Kuldip Manak|
|Navraj Hans||Inderjit Nikku||Sukhi Sivia|
|Preet Harpal||Roshan Prince||Madan Maddi|
|Bhupinder Gill||Babbal Rai||Sukshinder Shinda|
|Enjay Kaur||Maninder Buttar||Harpreet Dhillon|
|Gurlej Akhtar||Sharry Mann||Satinder Sartaaj|
|Sippy Gill||A-Kay||Prabh Gill|
|Kaur B||Ranjit Rana||Veet Baljit|
|Balraj||Lehmber Singh Hussainpuri||Aman Hayer|
|Raju Dinehwala||Amrit Maan||Jass Bajwa|
Speed Records has partnered with Ganna to promote independent musics from artist under the brand name of Ganna Originals this series will also produced in partnership with other labels like Times Music, Brotherhood Entertainment, Desi Music factory, Happydemic, and Freak Production.
- List of record labels
- "Times Music & Speed Records Collaborate: YouTube Channel Hits 10 Million Subscribers!". Times of India. 18 April 2018. Retrieved 17 June 2018.
- "Deed of Partial and Limited Transfer of non-Physical Rights in Copyright of Sound Recordings" (PDF). 1 January 2015. Retrieved 17 June 2018.
- "PARTNERS". EYP Creations Pvt Ltd. 5 January 2016. Archived from the original on 9 January 2018. Retrieved 13 January 2018. Unknown parameter
- "How Punjab became home to India's biggest non-film music industry". Economic Times. economictimes.indiatimes.com. 8 July 2018. Archived from the original on 8 July 2018. Retrieved 19 May 2019. Unknown parameter
- "Music labels have made a sound entry in Punjab and are promoting singers of all shades with a big bang". Tribune. tribuneindia.com. 18 August 2014. Archived from the original on 10 May 2019. Retrieved 19 May 2019. Unknown parameter
- "Speed Records". March 2015. Archived from the original on 28 December 2017. Retrieved 13 January 2018. Unknown parameter
- "Gaana launches platform for independent music for artists under 'Gaana Originals'". indiatimes. Retrieved 13 Sep 2017.
This article "Speed Records (record label)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Speed Records (record label). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.