Spriha Srivastava (born February 3, 1985) is the Deputy Digital News Editor., at CNBC International in London.
Spriha joined CNBC in April 2016 as Lead Blog Writer for the channel's World Markets Live blog. Previously, she worked as Senior Staff Writer at Money Management magazine, part of the Financial Times Group from 2015 to 2016. Prior to that, Spriha worked as the EMEA producer for Global Markets Forum at Thomson Reuters, where she moderated a 24-hour online chatroom for finance professionals.
Spriha's expertise is in covering macro stories across regions and across asset classes with a special focus on the banking sector and emerging markets. Spriha has been a financial journalist for nearly ten years and has covered, with a keen eye, events such as Brexit, U.S. elections and the euro zone banking crisis.
Spriha is also a regular moderator and a speaker at the Horasis Global Visions Community and has moderated key panels at their Global Meeting in Cascais, Portugal and their India meeting in Malaga, Spain in 2017.
- Srivastava, Spriha. "Spriha Srivastava". www.cnbc.com. Retrieved 5 December 2018.
- Srivastava, Spriha (15 November 2018). "Sterling plunges after UK Brexit minister Dominic Raab resigns". www.cnbc.com. Retrieved 5 December 2018.
- Reid, Spriha Srivastava, Luke Graham, David (20 January 2017). "Donald Trump sworn in as the 45th President of the United States". www.cnbc.com. Retrieved 5 December 2018.
- Srivastava, Spriha (28 August 2016). "QE Infinity: Are we heading into the unknown?". www.cnbc.com. Retrieved 5 December 2018.
- "Horasis Global Meeting 2018" (PDF). horasis.org. 5 May 2018. Retrieved 5 December 2018.
- "Horasis India Meeting 2018" (PDF). horasis.org. 24 June 2018. Retrieved 5 December 2018.
- "South West Business and Bristol Post journalist nominated in national awards". www.southwestbusiness.co.uk. 30 October 2016. Retrieved 5 December 2018.
- FTAdviser (11 November 2018). "#santandermediaawards Runner up in financial trade newcomer of the year is @MoneyMgmtMag's @sprihapic.twitter.com/dBz1XZiVXb". @FTAdviser. Retrieved 5 December 2018.
- "India's Central Bank Chief Warns of Global QE 'Trap'". Newsmax. 2016-09-05. Retrieved 2018-12-05.
- "Opportunities for opening up new frontiers in the UK-India relationship". www.conservativefriendsofindia.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-12-05.
- Spriha Srivastava's journalist profile at CNBC International
- Spriha Srivastava at Women's Economic Forum
- Spriha Srivastava's photography exhibition in London
- Spriha Srivastava wins runner up in Santander Media Awards' best trade newcomer of the year category
- Spriha Srivastava's journalist profile on muckrack
- Spriha Srivastava's Twitter profile
- Spriha Srivastava's LinkedIn profile
This article "Spriha Srivastava" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Spriha Srivastava. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.