Square One: New Evidence in the Michael Jackson Case
|Square One: Michael Jackson|
|Directed by||Danny Wu|
Square One is a 2019 documentary directed by Danny Wu. It focuses on the 1993, singer Michael Jackson was accused of sexually molesting a 13-year-old boy. It strategically uncovers new evidence and information through interviews with people closest to the case. These interviews showcase never-before-heard public statements from witnesses, Jackson’s nephew, and legal assistant to the prosecutor in ‘93.
Square One examines the original child sexual abuse allegations brought against Jackson that were settled out of court. The documentary features Jackson's nephew Taj Jackson, three women that were on the 2003 witness list in People v. Jackson, former legal secretary to Barry Rothman, Geraldine Hughes, and investigative journalist Charles Thompson.
- Michael Jackson: Chase the Truth
- "Square One mounts a full-throated defense of Michael Jackson against the charges of pedophilia that plagued him in the latter part of his life and career". Top Documentary Films. October 27, 2019. Retrieved 2019-11-01.
- ""Square One" is The Definitive Michael Jackson Accuser Documentary". Medium. September 29, 2019. Retrieved 2019-09-29.
- Square One on YouTube
- Square One on IMDb
- Square One on Top Documentary Films
- Square One on Rotten Tomatoes
This article "Square One: New Evidence in the Michael Jackson Case" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Square One: New Evidence in the Michael Jackson Case. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.