St. Gallen MBA-HSG
|Type||Public business school|
|Postgraduates||50 full-time MBA; 50 part-time|
St. Gallen (canton),
|Affiliations||St. Gallen University|
The University of St. Gallen MBA is a Master of Business Administration program offered at the University of St. Gallen, a public research university located in St. Gallen, Switzerland.
The University of St. Gallen MBA programme was established in 2005. It is part of the University of St. Gallen Executive School of Management, Technology and Law (ES-HSG), which has the status of an Institut mit besonderen gesamtuniversitären Aufgaben. The Academic Director is Professor Simon Evenett.
The University of St. Gallen MBA offers two formats: a 1-year Full-time MBA and a 2-year Part-time MBA. These programmes are accredited by EQUIS and AACSB.
Rankings by the Financial Times:
- European Business School Ranking (2018): Ranked No. 4 among business schools in Europe
- Global MBA Ranking (2019): Ranked No. 69 globally and No. 17 among European Business Schools
- Executive Education (2014): Ranked No. 27 globally 
Rankings by The Economist:
- "Which MBA?" - Full Time MBA Ranking : Ranked No. 92 in World and No. 32 in Europe
Rankings by Bloomberg Businessweek:
- Bloomberg Best non-US Business Schools (2016): Ranked No. 16.
Rankings by Wall Street Journal:
- Fast Path to the Fast Track Ranking (2009): Ranked No. 13 (out of 15) in Europe 
Rankings by Quacquarelli Symonds
- QS Global MBA Ranking (2018): Ranked No. 46 in the World and No. 20 in Europe
- 2015 Return on Investment Report for European Full-Time MBA programs
- HSG Full Time MBA ranked 2 for salary uplift (150%)
- HSG Full Time MBA ranked 2 for 10-year Return on Investment ($1,045,078)
- HSG Full Time MBA ranked 5 for 20-year Return on Investment ($4,505,904)
The University of St.Gallen MBA has programme-level relationships with Copenhagen Business School, Imperial College London, Macquarie University and Nanyang Technological University, whereby a limited number of electives can be taken at these institutions.
- Struktur der Universität St.Gallen
- "FT European Business School Rankings 2018". Financial Times.
- "Global MBA Ranking 2019". rankings.ft.com.
- Executive Education - Open - 2014
- Which MBA? Full time MBA ranking
- "These Are the Best International Business Schools". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2017-01-19.
- Fast Path to the Fast Track
- "World University Rankings - Full Time MBA: Global 2019". TopMBA.com. 2018-09-19. Retrieved 2019-03-29.
- 2015 QS Return on Investment Report European Full-Time MBA
Others articles of the Topics Switzerland AND Business and economics : Swiss sovereign money referendum, 2018
Others articles of the Topic Switzerland : Metaltex, Zur Rose Group AG, Swiss sovereign money referendum, 2018, ADIA, Nicaragua–Switzerland relations, Frewitt, Peter Knubel
Others articles of the Topic Business and economics : Tally.ERP 9, Hungry Hub, Elon Musk, Timeline of Twitch.tv, List of JD-MBAs, Dogecoin, Timeline of Square
This article "St. Gallen MBA-HSG" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:St. Gallen MBA-HSG. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.