The Statesman Institute is a network of Australian government and political experts launched in December 2016.
The institute is an Australian hybrid of American expert network models and geopolitical strategy firms, such as Hakluyt, and Kissinger Associates. Statesman Institute offers access to former government, corporate, and public sector leaders, such as: deputy party leaders, a state premier, ambassadors and dozens of cabinet ministers, department secretaries, peak group chief executives and private sector economists.
Former Prime Minister Tony Abbott was briefed on Statesman Institute in 2016.
The network includes Ministerial level policy advisers and international credentials. This includes individuals who have represented Australia to foreign governments and worked with international organisations such as the World Bank, International Monetary Fund, OECD, United Nations and G20. Statesman Institute generally does not disclose its clients, but was engaged by Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation to undertake a review in 2016. Mark J. Smith represented Statesman Institute at the APEC Telecommunication and Information Working Group TEL53 meeting that was held on 13-17 June, 2016 in Tacna, Peru. 
Statesman Institute was also involved in the promotion of a rare suit made by Ede & Ravenscroft and worn by political figure Egerton Batchelor to attend the 1911 Coronation of King George V at Westminster Abbey.  Batchelor served as Australia’s fifth Foreign Minister in the government of Andrew Fisher.
- "Start-up Statesman Institute unleashes battalion of experts". Newsmaker. 2016-12-07. Retrieved 2017-04-13.
- Ross, John (2016-11-30). "John Dawkins-led consultancy spruiking for university business". The Australian. Retrieved 2017-04-13.
- Lobbying reform advocate Tony Abbott catches-up with Statesman Institute| https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/lobbying-reform-advocate-tony-abbott-catches-up-statesman-mark-smith
- "Statesman Institute's Newsletter (22 July 2015)". Chinagoabroad.com. 2015-07-22. Retrieved 2017-04-13.
- Mark Smith; Leah Marsh. "Si Final Report TELWG - Attachments.pdf". Statesman Institute (Si). Retrieved 13 April 2017.
- Telecommunication and Information Working Group Response to Independent Assessment Recommendations, First SOM Steering Committee on Economic and Technical Cooperation Meeting Nha Trang, Viet Nam, 1 March 2017 | http://mddb.apec.org/Documents/2017/SCE/SCE1/17_sce1_005.pdf
- A thread of SA history, well-suited for an eligible Batchelor https://indaily.com.au/news/local/2017/08/04/a-thread-of-sa-history-a-fine-suit-for-an-eligible-batchelor/
This article "Statesman Institute" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.