Stephen R. Henshaw is President and CEO of Indianapolis-based EnviroForensics, an environmental consulting and engineering firm that specializes in contaminated soil and groundwater, and PolicyFind, a historical insurance investigation firm that has helped Catholic archdioceses find old policies covering physical and sexual abuse. Henshaw founded EnviroForensics in 1996 in San Francisco, California and moved the headquarters to Indianapolis in 2002.
- O’Neill, David (April 30, 2008). "Old, lost Insurance Policies? Get Yourself an Archeologist". New Jersey Lawyer.
- Rodriquez, Mercedes. Anatomy of a Cleanup. The Herald-Times. July 12, 2008. [dead link] [dead link]
- Pillsbury, Dennis H. (March 2004). "Indiana Dave and the Insurer of Doom". Rough Notes. Retrieved October 29, 2018.
- Hopkins, Emily (October 19, 2018). "Meet the company sucking cancer-causing chemicals out of the ground throughout the Midwest". The Indianapolis Star. Retrieved October 29, 2018.
- Olson, Scott (August 31, 2008). "Claim Digger" (PDF). Indianapolis Business Journal. Vol. 29 no. 25.
- Eyunni, Nella (September 1, 2008). "Finding Gold In Discarded Policies" (PDF). Law Week Colorado. Vol. 6 no. 35.
- Olson, Scott (June 14, 2003). "EnviroForensics Uncovers Liability in Site Cleanups" (PDF). Indianapolis Business Journal.
|This article about a chief executive from the United States is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Stephen Henshaw" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Stephen Henshaw. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.