Stephen Hersh is an entrepreneur, TV personality, public speaker and CEO of Biaggi. He was born in Brooklyn, New York in 1978 and is the eldest of five children. Stephen's father, Ron Hersh, is the former president and founder of Rosetti Handbags and Accessories, which was bought by Li & Fung in 2006. In 2012, Ron Hersh, along with his son Stephen and former business partner Stephen Chen, founded Biaggi – the world's first four-wheeled luggage to fold, but the company struggled to educate the consumer on the new product and in early 2014 Biaggi closed. In December 2014 Stephen Hersh appeared in season 6 episode 13  of ABC’s Shark Tank seeking an investment of $500,000 to save Biaggi. He successfully made a deal with Lori Greiner who has since sold thousands of Biaggi ZipSaks on QVC. He has since appeared in Forbes  and his products have been featured on Good Morning America , The View , Rachael Ray Show  and are currently (2018,2019,2020) the official gift bags of the Daytime Emmy Awards .
On January 7, 2016, Stephen Hersh starred in ABC's Shark Tank spinoff season premiere, Beyond the Tank also featured on CNBC 
Stephen lives on Long Island, New York. He is a single Dad to children Abie and Leah who appeared in the home feature segment of Shark Tank, as well as Beyond the Tank.
- "The Shark Within".
- "HONG KONG: Li & Fung to acquire Rosetti Handbags for US$162m". www.just-style.com. July 10, 2006.
- "Stephen Hersh". IMDb.
- "Watch Shark Tank Season 6 Episode 11 Week 10: Biaggi, S.W.A.G Essentials, Gameday Couture, Zipz Online". ABC.
- "'Shark Tank' Winner ZipSack to Debut". License Global. March 5, 2015.
- "Shark Tank Holiday Gift Guide | Shark Tank". ABC.
- Merlino, Rob (December 4, 2014). "Stephen Hersh Interview – Biaggi". Shark Tank Blog.
- "Biaggi". Shark Tank Blog. November 24, 2014.
This article "Stephen Hersh" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Stephen Hersh. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.