|Born||September 16, 1961|
poet, visual artist, photographer and entrepreneur
Steve Venright (born September 16, 1961) is a Canadian poet, visual artist, photographer and entrepreneur. Born Steven Thomas Burton Wright in Sarnia, Ontario, he began writing under the anagram Stewart Venright at age seventeen before assuming the name by which he is known.
- The Least You Can Do Is Be Magnificent (Vancouver: A Feed Dog Book/Anvil Press, 2017)
- Floors of Enduring Beauty (Toronto: Mansfield Press, 2007)
- Spiral Agitator (Toronto: Coach House Press, 2000)
- Straunge Wunder (Toronto: Tortoiseshell & Black, 1996)
- Notes Concerning the Departure of My Nervous System (Toronto: Contra Mundo Press, 1991)
- Visitations (Toronto: Underwhich Editions, 1986)
- Included in
- Surreal Estate (Toronto: Mercury Press, 2005)
Other articles of the topic Poetry : Turki Abdulaziz Al Sudairy, Trip Lee, The B.L.P., Marijn Backer, Greg Mbajiorgu, Anthology, Tomás Cohen
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- List of Canadian writers
- List of Canadian poets
- the Torpor Vigil Industries web site
- Steve Venright's personal web site
- Coach House Press biography
- Arc Poetry Review--Alessandro Porco on Floors of Enduring Beauty
This article "Steve Venright" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Steve Venright. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.