|Born||Steven Nathaniel Wallis|
10 September 1981
|Also known as||"The Bob Ross of Stealth Camping"|
|Total views||44.8 million|
|Updated 8 October 2020|
Steve Wallis, also referred to as "The Bob Ross of Stealth Camping", is a Canadian YouTuber known primarily for his camping and outdoor based videos.
Such style has grown popular on YouTube which deviates from standard content-creation in which perfection, camera positioning and scripts are valued. With such cheap and relaxed approach, Wallis is another successful example of the psychology concept Pratfall Effect (in which by not being perfect and through honesty one actually attracts its viewers more).
Steve Wallis was born in Vancouver on September 10th, 1981. He resides outside of Edson, Alberta, but has resided in the city of Edmonton in the past where he does his "stealth camping." He records the adventures of himself and his good friend, "crazy neighbor.". Wallis has stated he is happily married to a "beautiful wife" who shares his "hunker down" lifestyle, although she does not share his passion for being on camera.
- Semley, John (27 January 2020). "This Albertan YouTuber Is the Bob Ross of Stealth Camping". Vice. Retrieved 4 October 2020.
- "Camping for clicks: Edmonton man finds YouTube fame with specialty channel". Edmonton. 7 January 2020. Retrieved 29 September 2020.
- "How An Urban Camper From Canada Helped Redefine Short Media". Medium. 28 July 2020.
- Radio Active with Adrienne Pan - Extreme camper YouTube famous
- "Camping with Steve Interview". 95 KGGO. 11 February 2020.
- Murphy, Mary (5 February 2020). "'Stealth' Camping: How to Live in a U-Haul Van". GearJunkie.
- "Camping With Steve Wallis – Hunker Down!". Crackmacs. 18 January 2020.
- "I Love Camping with Steve!". kjjy.com. 10 February 2020.
- Berglas, Steven (1 September 1996). "The Entrepreneurial Ego: Pratfalls". Inc.com.
- Koch, Erika J., and James A. Shepperd. "Testing ability and acceptance explanations of self-esteem." Self and Identity 7.1 (2008): 54-74.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9YDgH9ey9A&t=793s&ab_channel=SteveWallis. Missing or empty
- Wallis, Steve (24 September 2020). "Camping Roulette & EnChroma Color Blindness Glasses Reaction". Retrieved 29 September 2020. Unknown parameter
This article "Steve Wallis" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Steve Wallis. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.