Stoner's Pizza Joint
|Headquarters 🏙️||Charleston, S.C|
Number of locations
Area served 🗺️
|Southeastern United States|
|Glenn Cybulski (President & Chief Culinary Officer)|
Nick Bergelt (Chief Concept Officer)
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||Pizza, including Sandwich, Mozzarella sticks, Salad and Soft drinks|
Number of employees
In 2018, Stoner’s Pizza Joint, a small chain of mom-and-pop-type restaurants, was bought by HHI Hospitality
https://www.postandcourier.com/blog/raskin_around/stoner-s-pizza-joint-marks-its-rebranding-with-a-party/article_7f1e8454-6472-11e8-b057-775ccb60afe1.html Stoner's has 14 locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and Texas.
The company plans to open 100 new locations by 2023 with much of the expansion in its core market,
- Luna, Nancy (Mar 6, 2019). "Stoner's Pizza taps former Pieology pizzaiolo as president". Nation's Restaurant News. Retrieved Apr 4, 2019.
|Brothers Three Marinette WI.jpg|
The Brothers Three in Marinette, Wisconsin
|Founded 📆||May 19, 1972 in Marinette, Wisconsin|
|Founders 👔||Glen, Keith, and Dale Nergaard|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||Pizza|
|Owner||Badger Bay Holding Corporation|
Number of employees
The Brothers Three is a pizza company with restaurants in Marinette, Wisconsin and other locations across Wisconsin.
The roots of the business were established in Cicero, Illinois by three brothers: Glen, Keith, and Dale Nergaard. The Cicero business was in operation from 1968 to 1972. The original Wisconsin location of the restaurant, in Marinette, opened on May 19, 1972. The Marinette business was sold to Badger Bay Holding Corporation in November 2004, when its agent, Keith Dau, purchased the company from the brothers.
In addition to the original restaurant, located at 1302 Marinette Avenue in Marinette, branches of the restaurant were also established in Chippewa Falls, Green Bay, Eau Claire, Neenah, and Oconto. Another restaurant was later opened in Appleton.
The Chippewa Falls location was opened by Glen Nergaard in 1973 at 1 East Spring Street. After Glen moved to Florida, it continued operating under his brother Keith. The restaurant was sold in 1980 and renamed Italian Village.
The Eau Claire location was also opened by Glen Nergaard and later taken over by Keith. It was located at 1720 Harding Avenue. As manager of the Eau Claire branch, Keith was named Outstanding Restaurateur of the Year in 1990 for the local chapter of the Wisconsin Restaurant Association.
The Neenah branch was located at 220 South Commercial Street. It closed in 1984.
The Oconto location of the restaurant was opened on March 19, 1980 by Judy Daul in the former Holt Balcom Lumber Co. building at 106 Superior Avenue. It was later run by Ron and Anita Pecha. That location was taken over by Jack and Jamie Karban in 2017.
Keith Dau opened a branch of the restaurant at 3414 West College Avenue in Grand Chute, on the outskirts of Appleton, in 2010. It operated until 2014, when it disassociated from The Brothers Three and renamed itself 'zza Odyssey Pizzeria and Pub.
- Jenvey, Bruce (1998). Handy Harbor Guide: The Bays and Waterways of the Great Lakes. Troy, MI: Momentum Books. p. 24. Search this book on
- "About Our Companies". The Brothers Three. Retrieved May 19, 2018.
- "Restaurant Profile: The Brothers Three". The Post-Crescent. May 27, 2010. p. 35. Retrieved May 19, 2018 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Hungry Howie's Out, Brothers Three Coming In". The Post-Crescent. December 30, 2009. p. 8. Retrieved May 19, 2018 – via Newspapers.com.
- Wallenfang, Maureen (February 12, 2010). "Two New Small Eateries Open in Grand Chute". The Post-Crescent. pp. A9–A10. Retrieved May 19, 2018.
- Meinert, Kendra (February 13, 2018). "For Disney on Ice Tour Coordinator, Wisconsin Feels like Home". Green Bay Press Gazette. Retrieved May 19, 2018.
- "The Buckaroos ..." Leader-Telegram. October 17, 2004. p. 127. Retrieved May 19, 2018 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Glen Nergaard". Leader-Telegram. March 6, 2003. p. 14. Retrieved May 19, 2018 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Welcome to the Italian Village". Leader-Telegram. August 28, 1980. p. 19. Retrieved May 19, 2018 – via Newspapers.com.
- "The Brothers Three Presents A Full Menu of Great Food!". Leader-Telegram. August 20, 1980. p. 19. Retrieved May 19, 2018 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Police Release Thief's Sketch". Green Bay Press-Gazette. July 12, 1983. p. 25. Retrieved May 19, 2018.
- "Public Auction". Green Bay Press-Gazette. February 23, 1984. p. 33. Retrieved May 19, 2018 – via Newspapers.com.
- "New Officers". Leader-Telegram. April 9, 1996. p. 13. Retrieved May 19, 2018 – via Newspapers.com.
- Wisconsin Travel and Recreation Guide. Rockford, IL: Rockford Map Publishers. 1986. p. 333. Search this book on
- "Local Restaurateur Honored". Leader-Telegram. February 11, 1990. p. 38. Retrieved May 19, 2018 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Public Auction". Green Bay Press-Gazette. June 24, 1984. p. 53. Retrieved May 19, 2018 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Daul Looks at '88 with Optimism". Green Bay Press Gazette. February 16, 1988. p. 54. Retrieved May 19, 2018 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Happy New Year from The Brothers Three". Oconto County Reporter. January 1, 2017. p. N2. Retrieved May 19, 2018 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Brothers Three Out, 'zza Odyssey In". The Post-Crescent. July 16, 2014. p. A3. Retrieved May 19, 2018 – via Newspapers.com.
Others articles of the Topics Food AND Companies : McDonald's Australia, Joanne's Food Truck, eat-the-world, Health food restaurant, Starbucks Corporation, Dunkin' Donuts Israel (דאנקן דונאטס), Maoz Vegetarian
Others articles of the Topic Food : BoberTea, Chakkoli, List of cider producers in Devon, Edouard Cointreau, G.N.P.C., El Gaucho אל גאוצ'ו, List of cider producers in Dorset
Others articles of the Topic Companies : Brown Smith Wallace, OMLP2P, Facebook, Delete Agency, Hispanic Business, Capitalism, NSONE, Inc.
Category:Restaurants established in 1972 Category:Restaurants in Wisconsin Category:Pizza chains of the United States Category:1972 establishments in Wisconsin Category:Marinette County, Wisconsin
This article "Stoner's Pizza Joint" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Stoner's Pizza Joint. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.