Subi Jacob George
Subi Jacob George
|Residence||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Education||Bachelor Degree (B. Sc.) in Chemistry from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala|
Master Degree (M. Sc.) in Organic Chemistry (First Rank) from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala
|Alma mater||Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala,Cochin University of Science and Technology|
|Awards||Scopus NASI Young Scientist Awards 2015,|
The APA Prize for Young Scientist 2015
Subi Jacob George (born in Kerala) is an Indian organic chemist, known for his work in the fields of supramolecular chemistry, materials chemistry and polymer chemistry. His research interests includes organic and supramolecular synthesis, functional organic materials, supramolecular polymers, chiral amplification, and hybrid materials.
Education and career[edit | edit source]
He obtained a bachelor's degree in chemistry and a master's degree in organic chemistry from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala. In 2004, he was awarded a PhD in organic chemistry from the National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology, Trivandrum.
Selected publications[edit | edit source]
- Supramolecular Materials for Opto-Electronics. 
- Emerging solvent-induced homochirality by the confinement of achiral molecules against a solid surface.
- Coiled-Coil Gel Nanostructures of Oligo(p-phenylenevinylene)s: Gelation-Induced Helix Transition in a Higher-Order Supramolecular Self-Assembly of a Rigid π-Conjugated System
- Helicity Induction and Amplification in an Oligo(p-phenylenevinylene) Assembly through Hydrogen-Bonded Chiral Acids.
- Oligo(p-phenylenevinylene) Derived Organogels: A Novel Class of Functional Supramolecular Materials
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic India : Conglomerate companies of India, Indian people by city and occupation, RedSeer Management Consulting, Indian sportswomen, Arts organisations based in India, India–United Kingdom relations, Indian female models
Others articles of the Topic Chemistry : 19th-century American chemists, Chemical substances, Chemical nomenclature, Chemistry stubs, Chemical properties, Biochemistry, Quantum chemistry
References[edit | edit source]
- "Dr. Debasish Haldar/index/iiser kolkata/DCS/Faculty/chemistry". www.iiserkol.ac.in.
- "Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research". www.jncasr.ac.in.
- jncasr, .in. "Dr. Subi Jacob George". jncasr.
- "Subi J. George - Google Scholar Citations". scholar.google.co.in.
- "CSIR – National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST) Ajayaghosh A. - Alumni". niist.saturn.co.in.
- "Subi Jacob George - Academic profile". www.jncasr.ac.in.
- Koch, Norbert; Schneider, Hans-Jörg; Shahinpoor, Mohsen; Giuseppone, Nicholas; de Oteyza, Dimas; Chen, Wei; Patil, Satish; George, Subi; Naaman, Ron; Cuniberti, Gianaurelio; Andrienko, Denis; List, Emil J. W; Facchetti, Antoni (2014). "Supramolecular Materials for Opto-Electronics". RSC.
- Katsonis, Nathalie; Xu, Hong; Haak, Robert M.; Kudernac, Tibor; Tomović, Željko; George, Subi; Van der Auweraer, Mark; Schenning, Albert P. H. J.; Meijer, E. W.; Feringa, Ben L.; De Feyter, Steven (2008). Emerging Solvent-Induced Homochirality by the Confinement of Achiral Molecules Against a Solid Surface. pp. 4997–5001.
- George, Subi J.; Ajayaghosh, Ayyappanpillai; Jonkheijm, Pascal; Schenning, Albertus P. H. J.; Meijer, E. W. (2004). Coiled-Coil Gel Nanostructures of Oligo(p-phenylenevinylene)s: Gelation-Induced Helix Transition in a Higher-Order Supramolecular Self-Assembly of a Rigidπ-Conjugated System. pp. 3504–3507.
- George, Subi J.; Tomović, Željko; Smulders, Maarten M. J.; de Greef, Tom F. A.; Leclère, Philippe E. L. G.; Meijer, E. W.; Schenning, Albertus P. H. J. (2007). Helicity Induction and Amplification in an Oligo(p-phenylenevinylene) Assembly through Hydrogen-Bonded Chiral Acids. pp. 8206–8211.
- Lua error in Module:Citation/CS1/Identifiers at line 47: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- George, Subi Jacob (2004-10-01). "Oligo(p-phenylenevinylene) Derived Organogels: A Novel Class of Functional Supramolecular Materials". Dyuthi. Cochin University of Science and Technology. Retrieved 2015-05-31.
[edit | edit source]
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 788: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "Subi Jacob George" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Subi Jacob George/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.