Subi Jacob George
Subi Jacob George
|Residence||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Education||Bachelor Degree (B. Sc.) in Chemistry from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala|
Master Degree (M. Sc.) in Organic Chemistry (First Rank) from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala
|Alma mater||Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala,Cochin University of Science and Technology|
|Awards||Scopus NASI Young Scientist Awards 2015,|
The APA Prize for Young Scientist 2015
Eindhoven University of Technology,Netherlands
|Thesis||[Thesis Oligo(p-phenylenevinylene) Derived Organogels: A Novel Class of Functional Supramolecular Materials] (2000-2004)|
|Doctoral advisor||M. R. S. Rao|
|Other academic advisors||Bert Meijer,Ayyappanpillai Ajayaghosh|
|Notable students||Dr. Arpita Paikar|
Subi Jacob George (born in Kerala) is an Indian organic chemist, known for his work in the fields of supramolecular chemistry, materials chemistry and polymer chemistry. His research interests includes organic and supramolecular synthesis, functional organic materials, supramolecular polymers, chiral amplification, and hybrid materials.
Education and career
He obtained a bachelor's degree in chemistry and a master's degree in organic chemistry from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala. In 2004, he was awarded a PhD in organic chemistry from the National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology, Trivandrum.
- Supramolecular Materials for Opto-Electronics. 
- Emerging solvent-induced homochirality by the confinement of achiral molecules against a solid surface.
- Coiled-Coil Gel Nanostructures of Oligo(p-phenylenevinylene)s: Gelation-Induced Helix Transition in a Higher-Order Supramolecular Self-Assembly of a Rigid π-Conjugated System
- Helicity Induction and Amplification in an Oligo(p-phenylenevinylene) Assembly through Hydrogen-Bonded Chiral Acids.
- Oligo(p-phenylenevinylene) Derived Organogels: A Novel Class of Functional Supramolecular Materials
Others articles of the Topic India : Sunteck Realty, Paisalo Digital Limited, Testbook, Authenticook, Game Over (2017 film), Sonia Bindra, LimeRoad
Others articles of the Topic Chemistry : List of molecules discovered in the 20th century, The Joy of Science, Fine electronic structure
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- "Dr. Debasish Haldar/index/iiser kolkata/DCS/Faculty/chemistry". www.iiserkol.ac.in.
- "Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research". www.jncasr.ac.in.
- jncasr, .in. "Dr. Subi Jacob George". jncasr.
- "Subi J. George - Google Scholar Citations". scholar.google.co.in.
- "CSIR – National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST) Ajayaghosh A. - Alumni". niist.saturn.co.in.
- "Subi Jacob George - Academic profile". www.jncasr.ac.in.
- Koch, Norbert; Schneider, Hans-Jörg; Shahinpoor, Mohsen; Giuseppone, Nicholas; de Oteyza, Dimas; Chen, Wei; Patil, Satish; George, Subi; Naaman, Ron; Cuniberti, Gianaurelio; Andrienko, Denis; List, Emil J. W; Facchetti, Antoni (2014). "Supramolecular Materials for Opto-Electronics". RSC.
- Katsonis, Nathalie; Xu, Hong; Haak, Robert M.; Kudernac, Tibor; Tomović, Željko; George, Subi; Van der Auweraer, Mark; Schenning, Albert P. H. J.; Meijer, E. W.; Feringa, Ben L.; De Feyter, Steven (2008). Emerging Solvent-Induced Homochirality by the Confinement of Achiral Molecules Against a Solid Surface. pp. 4997–5001.
- George, Subi J.; Ajayaghosh, Ayyappanpillai; Jonkheijm, Pascal; Schenning, Albertus P. H. J.; Meijer, E. W. (2004). Coiled-Coil Gel Nanostructures of Oligo(p-phenylenevinylene)s: Gelation-Induced Helix Transition in a Higher-Order Supramolecular Self-Assembly of a Rigidπ-Conjugated System. pp. 3504–3507.
- George, Subi J.; Tomović, Željko; Smulders, Maarten M. J.; de Greef, Tom F. A.; Leclère, Philippe E. L. G.; Meijer, E. W.; Schenning, Albertus P. H. J. (2007). Helicity Induction and Amplification in an Oligo(p-phenylenevinylene) Assembly through Hydrogen-Bonded Chiral Acids. pp. 8206–8211.
- "Subi J. George". Angewandte Chemie. 10 April 2017. pp. 11456–11456. doi:10.1002/ange.201703016.
- George, Subi Jacob (2004-10-01). "Oligo(p-phenylenevinylene) Derived Organogels: A Novel Class of Functional Supramolecular Materials". Dyuthi. Cochin University of Science and Technology. Retrieved 2015-05-31.
This article "Subi Jacob George" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Subi Jacob George. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.