|Born||April 10, 1993|
|Years active||(2016 –present)|
|Associated acts||Karan Aujla|
Sukh Sandhu is an Indian singer and lyricist, known for his work in Punjabi music.
Early life and music career
Sukhwinder Singh also known by his stage name as Sukh Sandhu was born on 10 April and he is a Punjabi singer & lyricist and hails from Mansa district, Punjab in India. He has a passion for writing & singing songs and also it is a hobby of his.
Sukh Sandhu started his career by writing songs and singing himself. He had gained a lot of recognition by giving lyrics to other sings such as Deepak Dhillon, Gurj Sidhu, Gurjas Sidhu and many more! Furthermore, he has also worked with Karan Aujla, Gurj Sidhu, Deepak Dhillon etc. He has sung many popular Punjabi songs like Red Rose, Gaani, Buddu Gallan, See My Pain and Love Less Life. Apart from singing, Sukh has also written many Punjabi songs such as Adha Pind, PCR - Karan Aujla ft. Gurjas Sidhu, Baby, Bhaari Greh and etc.
|2016||Buddu Gallan||Himself||Shemaroo Punjabi||Beat Inspector|
|2018||Love Less Life||Himself||Baath 0015||Beat Inspector|
|Bhaari Greh||Deepak Dhillon||White Hill Music||Preet Romana||As a Lyricist|
|Vaasta Yaari Da||Manna Maan||Kytes Media||Jashan Grewal||As a Lyricist|
|See My Pain||Himself||Sukh Sandhu Music||Beat Inspector|
|Make you Mine||Himself||Sukh Sandhu Music||Beat Inspector|
|Adha Pind||Gurj Sidhu||Ripple Music Studios||Beat Inspector||As a Lyricist|
|2019||Jatta Koka||Kulwinder Billa||Speed Records||Beat Inspector||As a Lyricist|
|Baby||Gurj Sidhu||Ripple Music Studios||Gurj Sidhu||As a Lyricist|
|PCR ft.Gurjas Sidhu||Karan Aujla & Gurjas Sidhu||Single Track Studio||Turban Beats||As a Lyricist|
|Red Rose||Himself||Outlaw Records & Ghaint Geet||Beat Inspector|
|Gaani||Himself||Ghaint Geet||Beat Inspector|
|Nakli||Himself||Ghaint Geet||Beat Inspector|
- "Sukh Sandhu on Instagram: My birthday wishes from Gurj Sidhu". Instagram. 2019-03-24. Retrieved 2019-03-24.
- "Sukh Sandhu". Ghaint Geet. 2019-03-24. Retrieved 2019-03-24.
- "Sukh Sandhu - Make you Mine Lyrics". Genuis.com. 2019-03-24. Retrieved 2019-03-24.
- "Gurj Sidhu - Adha Pind Lyrics". MetroLyrics. 2019-03-24. Retrieved 2019-03-24.
- "Latest Punjabi Song Jatta Koka Sung By Kulwinder Billa". Times of India. 2019-04-15. Retrieved 2019-04-15.
- "Gurj Sidhu - Baby Lyrics". MusixMatch. 2019-03-24. Retrieved 2019-03-24.
- "PCR Lryics - Gurjas Sidhu ft. Karan Aujla". LyricsRaag. 2019-03-24. Retrieved 2019-03-24.
- "The valentines song that stole the show! Red Rose by Sukh Sandhu". DailyEntXpress. 2019-03-24. Retrieved 2019-03-24.
This article "Sukh Sandhu" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sukh Sandhu. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.